Thread: WAVE's Survey

WAVE's Survey

pdf files.

Not gonna clutter my desktop with Wave junk I have to download to see.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I can only imagine what the results will be from them but considering their penchant for not allowing or deleting posts from people who are in favor of being able to carry one has to wonder just how accurate their "polls" are.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

They are not opening on my computer. They are just blank files.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    They are not opening on my computer. They are just blank files.
    No problem opening on mine. You aren't missing much, believe me .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Five hundred one randomly selected registered Wisconsin
    voters were drawn from the Catalist voter file and interviewed from 6:00p to 9:00p from May 15 th through 17th
    3 hours a night over 3 nights wow thats a lot of research..... pffft. This "survey" doese not carry any weight with me. With surveys you could continue to "randomly" poll until you get the answers you want..... then stop the survey and release your "results".
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Here I converted it to google doc format for the PDF ornery.
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...jOGU1&hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...yOTMx&hl=en_US

I was most interested in the fact they used a Catalist voter file. Isn't that file the enhanced DNC voter records file? I don't believe the RNC has converted their voter records into catalist at this time. That's like surveying fish in a barrel

I tried reading their stuff and almost lost my lunch.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Not impressed, I've seen better surveys done by college kids trying to pass a statistics class.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    pdf files.

Not gonna clutter my desktop with Wave junk I have to download to see.
    foxit pdf reader

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    There was a clip or Jeri on the news this morning. Something about "our poll shows that 2 out of 3 are against any form of carry". If they did infact use only the DNC list as a pool, they still got one third in favor! Add the vast majority of conservatives in favor and what do you get???

would not waste my time with WAVE crap
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    foxit pdf reader

What the heck is "Windows"?

Thank you for the heads up anyway.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Smile

I took my own "survey" this morning in the coffee shop. At the big table in back where I usually sit, it was unanamous... 11-0 in favor of CC. Included in my survey are a retired city cop, retired WI state trooper, retired DNR warden. Therefore, my survey's results say that 100% of those surveyed approve of CC... and furthermore, 100% of law enforcement personel surveyed approved also.

Thumbs down

They got responses from 501 people who said they were registered to vote in WI & likely to vote in the 2012 election. Doesn't seem statistically significant to me. Didn't we just have several million people vote in the last WI election?
    And how many people voted to approve the constitutional amendment protecting our RKBA in WI?

From the survey:
    I'm going to read you a list of the types of places where the new law would allow citizens to carry concealed, loaded guns. Those places include banks, taverns, churches, playgrounds, grocery stores, daycare facilities, theaters, school zones, hospitals, parks, & other public places.
    If people are carrying concealed, loaded guns in these places where you typically go to work, shop, relax, or gather with your family & friends, would you feel safer, less safe, or would it make no difference?
    They make it sound like
    a) people aren't allowed to carry in those places now,
    b) criminals don't already carry in those places now,
    c) criminals don't already carry concealed now,
    d) citizens would act like criminals.

They ask about a background check to buy or carry in public,
    and training to "carry a loaded handgun in public".

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    [QUOTE=MKEgal;1540141]They got responses from 501 people who said they were registered to vote in WI & likely to vote in the 2012 election. Doesn't seem statistically significant to me. Didn't we just have several million people vote in the last WI election?
    QUOTE]

according to walkers news clip about the voter id bill it was rouphly 3.5 million people voted out of about 4.5 million people with a valid state id in wi and the state of wi has as of jan 1 2010 5.7 million people (http://www.doa.state.wi.us/docview.a...d=9&docid=7269)
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

W.A.V.E. - (Without Any Verifiable Evidence), just allot of hot air.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.