Thread: Aldi Grocery store not gun friendly...

Aldi Grocery store not gun friendly...

Just went to the Aldi grocery store here in Janesville to buy some fruit (had a sale) and seen their anti-gun sign posted on the second set of doors. I turned around and am now sitting in the Woodmans parking lot which is literally across the street. I will never again set foot into that store. Woodmans is more than happy to accept me, my money, and my firearm into theirs. I'm debating whether or not to email Email Aldi corporate... I may be paying more for my watermelon, to be honest I would pay double the price here than give my money to that communist store!!!

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunguy2009 View Post
    Just went to the Aldi grocery store here in Janesville to buy some fruit (had a sale) and seen their anti-gun sign posted on the second set of doors. I turned around and am now sitting in the Woodmans parking lot which is literally across the street. I will never again set foot into that store. Woodmans is more than happy to accept me, my money, and my firearm into theirs. I'm debating whether or not to email Email Aldi corporate... I may be paying more for my watermelon, to be honest I would pay double the price here than give my money to that communist store!!!
    I email them and they were supposed to get back to me. They haven't as of yet.

I need to harass them again.

Feel free to email them.

ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG are German incorporated companies that fall under the goofy German green party laws.

E-mail sent.
    I will drive miles out of my way and thank the store manager for supporting our rights while paying more.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    I will drive miles out of my way and thank the store manager for supporting our rights while paying more.

Absolutely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunguy2009 View Post
    Is this the same for other Aldi stores in Wisconsin? It could be a rogue manager or district manager (like we have not seen those before).

I have an Aldi store about 5 blocks from me that I OC in often, no signs at all. Here in Tennessee no gun signs have the weight of law behind them (misdemeanor, $500 fine and loss of carry permit).

Ive never seen any signage on the doors of either the Madison or Onalaska Aldi stores...

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...avan-is-posted.

At least at the Delavan store, it list Ohio law numbers.

I also e-mailed them on the Delavan store issue... never got a reply... I will e-mail them again.

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

it's a rogue store

I've been in the Aldi's in Germantown (County Line Rd.) many times, OCing, with no problem & they have no signs.
    I've been in the Aldi's at Burleigh & 124th in Milwaukee OCing with no problem & they have no signs.

Email Aldi about your experience, tell them that you're happy to take your money across the street to Woodman's since that company welcomes law-abiding citizens and doesn't want us to be easy prey for criminals in the store or parking lot.
    Maybe include an idea of how much money you spend there.
    Don't get all emotional & name-calling, just present facts.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    I've been in the Aldi's in Germantown (County Line Rd.) many times, OCing, with no problem & they have no signs.
    I've been in the Aldi's at Burleigh & 124th in Milwaukee OCing with no problem & they have no signs.

Email Aldi about your experience, tell them that you're happy to take your money across the street to Woodman's since that company welcomes law-abiding citizens and doesn't want us to be easy prey for criminals in the store or parking lot.
    Maybe include an idea of how much money you spend there.
    Don't get all emotional & name-calling, just present facts.
    My Aldi's in Cudahy is ok with ocing..

Hmmm, I guess its just this store... Even if they are the last grocery store in the state line area, I guess I better fill the tank cuz I'm takin a road trip... lol. I will never be back there!!

In Georgia (where thankfully signs do NOT carry weight of law) there are no signs at the 2 Aldi's I have been to.