• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maryland Shall Issue - Legislative Summary

Gunslinger

So let me get this straight...

You got a bill passed that, essentially, makes it legal for people under the age of 21 to legally possess ammunition?

They STILL can't possess a "regulated firearm".

But if they have a few boxes of 9mm rounds in their apartment, it's no longer a jailable offense in MD?

The fact that this is considered some sort of "win" in the "gun rights arena" in MD is testament to the utter corruption of the MD General Assembly, the near-universal love of the self-imposed slavery that most Marylanders seem to enjoy, and is a sad, sad, sad commentary on the state of Civil Rights activism in the "Free State"...

Cecil Calvert, Second Lord of Baltimore would be proud that his little sheep have stayed so compliant, docile, and easy to push around...

BTW, when is someone going to publicly "out" the members of the Judiciary Committee who have Carry permits but consistantly vote AGAINST lifting the restrictive gun laws in MD? I'll gladly volunteer to do it next year--they can't do anything to me--I live in NC...

And when is someone going to bring suit against Vallario and the MD General Assembly for allowing religious organizations to testify on the "against" side of the Reciprocity hearings? They've done it for the last two years (Catholics in 2011, Methodists in 2010, or was it vice-versa?) DESPITE the fact that there are "seperation of church and state" clauses in th eUS AND the MD constitution, and DESPITE the fact that it SPECIFICALLY against Federal AND MD State law for any religious organization with 501c3 status to engage in political lobbying?

Keep up your hard work, folks. The pockets of Marylanders still have a few dollars left in them...

First time I ever saw the words "MD" and "Free State" used in the same sentence. MD and Gulag are the usual pairings...(Know what you meant, just being sarcastic.)