Thread: Stuck in el paso

Stuck in el paso

I arrived late to el paso and I missed the shuttle bus. Anyone know how to get to Alamogordo, NM for cheap at this hour? Taxi is $200. I'm gonna be playing baseball up there for the summer.

Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    Taxi is $200.
    That's a month's pay in the Pecos League!

I didn't know you got stuck in EP last night. Did you finally make it to Gordo?

You might be able to hitch a ride on one of the Cartels trucks headed to Carlsbad from El Paso.
    Other than that, maybe the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    That's a month's pay in the Pecos League!

I didn't know you got stuck in EP last night. Did you finally make it to Gordo?
    For $200 I'd stay where I am and build a silencer.

Seriously though, any luck getting out of town & headed in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by pooley View Post
    For $200 I'd stay where I am and build a silencer.

Seriously though, any luck getting out of town & headed in the right direction?
    yes...i made it to alamogordo, nm. finally. and i actually open carried at ihop yesterday. when i got up to leave and pay, my waitress had made her way to the register where i was, and she finally noticed my gun. i saw her see it, and when my buddy was done talking to the cashier, she goes, "dude, why are you carrying a gun?" hahaha i simply said, "cuz i like to" and that was pretty much it. she just moved from AZ, so she prolly is used to it...

i'll try it again tomorrow for breakfast...errr i mean lunch. well, it'll be my first meal of the day. probably at noon. haha
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.