Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Stuck in el paso

  1. #1
    Regular Member hammer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,169

    Stuck in el paso

    I arrived late to el paso and I missed the shuttle bus. Anyone know how to get to Alamogordo, NM for cheap at this hour? Taxi is $200. I'm gonna be playing baseball up there for the summer. Worse case I'd have to stay in a hotel here, then try to find a shuttle in the morning. I'd rather not stay the night in el paso, since I've already got arrangements in Alamogordo.


    Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

    it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamogordo, NM
    Posts
    5
    hey im from alamogordo, i hope you made it to your destination, best of luck to you this summer

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Posts
    242

    Dang

    Did you make it to Alamo?

  4. #4
    Regular Member hammer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,169
    Yes- Made it finally! Now I'm just waiting for a host family to move in to. Should find something out today or tomorrow.

    Wouldn't mind having a scooter either! Lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

    it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    Yes- Made it finally! Now I'm just waiting for a host family to move in to. Should find something out today or tomorrow.
    hammer6, meet PracticalTactical. PT, meet hammer6.

    PT is the instructor in Las Cruces I was telling you about on Facebook (but I couldn't remember his screen name at the time). Y'all should get together.

  6. #6
    Regular Member hammer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    hammer6, meet PracticalTactical. PT, meet hammer6.

    PT is the instructor in Las Cruces I was telling you about on Facebook (but I couldn't remember his screen name at the time). Y'all should get together.

    i'm workin on getting an electric scooter. maybe i'll scoot on over sometime lol

    idk when we play the vaqueros though...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

    it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

  7. #7
    Regular Member JamesB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    I arrived late to el paso and I missed the shuttle bus. Anyone know how to get to Alamogordo, NM for cheap at this hour? Taxi is $200. I'm gonna be playing baseball up there for the summer. Worse case I'd have to stay in a hotel here, then try to find a shuttle in the morning. I'd rather not stay the night in el paso, since I've already got arrangements in Alamogordo.

    Thanks!
    I know its way too late, but a rental car is less than that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •