• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stuck in el paso

hammer6

I arrived late to el paso and I missed the shuttle bus. Anyone know how to get to Alamogordo, NM for cheap at this hour? Taxi is $200. I'm gonna be playing baseball up there for the summer. Worse case I'd have to stay in a hotel here, then try to find a shuttle in the morning. I'd rather not stay the night in el paso, since I've already got arrangements in Alamogordo.

Thanks!

hammer6

Yes- Made it finally! Now I'm just waiting for a host family to move in to. Should find something out today or tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind having a scooter either! Lol

KBCraig

Yes- Made it finally! Now I'm just waiting for a host family to move in to. Should find something out today or tomorrow.
hammer6, meet PracticalTactical. PT, meet hammer6.

PT is the instructor in Las Cruces I was telling you about on Facebook (but I couldn't remember his screen name at the time). Y'all should get together.

hammer6

hammer6, meet PracticalTactical. PT, meet hammer6.

PT is the instructor in Las Cruces I was telling you about on Facebook (but I couldn't remember his screen name at the time). Y'all should get together.

i'm workin on getting an electric scooter. maybe i'll scoot on over sometime lol

idk when we play the vaqueros though...

JamesB

I arrived late to el paso and I missed the shuttle bus. Anyone know how to get to Alamogordo, NM for cheap at this hour? Taxi is $200. I'm gonna be playing baseball up there for the summer. Worse case I'd have to stay in a hotel here, then try to find a shuttle in the morning. I'd rather not stay the night in el paso, since I've already got arrangements in Alamogordo.

Thanks!

I know its way too late, but a rental car is less than that...