Thread: Hey guys Im going to Idaho

Hey guys Im going to Idaho

Do you guys know any gun laws of Idaho?? And thank you all for tha other info.

Quote Originally Posted by Estebean1911 View Post
    Do you guys know any gun laws of Idaho?? And thank you all for tha other info.
    Try this link Opencarry
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

What would you like to know?

well I want to know if you need a ccw, or you can open carry.

Idaho is an open carry state. . No restrictions other than Courthouses and Annexes, Jails, detention centers and the like. Carry onto school grounds or activities prohibited unless dropping off or picking up students. If in an incorporated area you may have loaded firearms in your car as long as it is completely visible. If not you need a conceal permit. Concealed permits are required for incorporated areas only if you are concealing. Cannot carry concealed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Idaho honors all states permits.

http://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH33.htm

I have familly in the Boise area and frequent the state, I OC everywhere I go. I must say that I have had no real issues. What you run into there is the "staunch republican" who firmly believes in the permission slip that he petitioned the Government for.
    I usually just leave em with a thought, and it is effective. I go to the same events there year after year, and he OC participants have doubled every year. ***success***