• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey guys Im going to Idaho

carracer

Idaho is an open carry state. . No restrictions other than Courthouses and Annexes, Jails, detention centers and the like. Carry onto school grounds or activities prohibited unless dropping off or picking up students. If in an incorporated area you may have loaded firearms in your car as long as it is completely visible. If not you need a conceal permit. Concealed permits are required for incorporated areas only if you are concealing. Cannot carry concealed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Idaho honors all states permits.

http://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH33.htm

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I have familly in the Boise area and frequent the state, I OC everywhere I go. I must say that I have had no real issues. What you run into there is the "staunch republican" who firmly believes in the permission slip that he petitioned the Government for.
I usually just leave em with a thought, and it is effective. I go to the same events there year after year, and he OC participants have doubled every year. ***success***