Thread: Armed family jumps to aid of lady, beats up criminals

Armed family jumps to aid of lady, beats up criminals

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2011...6166?sac=Crime

Glad the robbers got what they deserved but with our lovely legal system, they'll more then likely get sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9110e View Post
    http://fayobserver.com/articles/2011...6166?sac=Crime

Glad the robbers got what they deserved but with our lovely legal system, they'll more then likely get sued.
    +1 Glad they got what the deserved. I bet if we just started beating the gang members, drag them through the streets, and the hang them in the center of town and leave them as an example for the rest to see, I bet we would have a lot less crime and gang members.

Hah, police wanted to wait and get the perp's version of the events. That's rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson View Post
    Hah, police wanted to wait and get the perp's version of the events. That's rich.
    Actually that could work out good. Once the guy gets off life support, did you rob those people? No they attacked me. The family is waiting out side, should I bring them so we can get the stories strait? No, I did it, it was me and my buddy, and tyrone, he was driving. Please don't let them near us.
    Last edited by jag06; 05-26-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Fayetteville PD should be sure to send an hispanic officer in "plainclothes" to take their statements...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

HELL YEA!! That's how you do it!!
    rushed to her aid and then severely beat, shot and stabbed the suspects.

BwaaHahaHa!!!

mattwestm
    As bad as it sounds, it's usually better to leave yourself as the only witness. Sometimes the story can be turned around by the perp. But most of the time, perps look and act guilty, so their story won't be believed. You never know...

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

Smile

You got to love it.

Regular Member Evil Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
    The attempted robbers fired a shot and missed. That is attempted murder, the robbers will see jail time, but the family should have killed both of them. They took it easy on those bastards by allowing them to live. All in all I'm proud of the family for defending their own. Those clowns had the intent to cause fear and kill by their actions. For them when they get to where they are going the Gen Pop will keep them in good company especially when they find out these idiots tried to victimize an old lady. Their in the same class as child molesters and rapists.
    Last edited by Evil Tyler Durden; 05-28-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Tyler Durden View Post
    The attempted robbers fired a shot and missed. That is attempted murder, the robbers will see jail time, but the family should have killed both of them. They took it easy on those bastards by allowing them to live. All in all I'm proud of the family for defending their own. Those clowns had the intent to cause fear and kill by their actions. For them when they get to where they are going the Gen Pop will keep them in good company especially when they find out these idiots tried to victimize an old lady. Their in the same class as child molesters and rapists.
    Not so - we are not judge, jury nor executioner. We limit ourselves to self-defense or defense of others until the threat is over. Glad they stopped them, glad they limited it to that.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.