• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed family jumps to aid of lady, beats up criminals

jag06

jag06

Hah, police wanted to wait and get the perp's version of the events. That's rich.

Actually that could work out good. Once the guy gets off life support, did you rob those people? No they attacked me. The family is waiting out side, should I bring them so we can get the stories strait? No, I did it, it was me and my buddy, and tyrone, he was driving. Please don't let them near us.

Last edited:

Claytron

Hah, police wanted to wait and get the perp's version of the events. That's rich.

when two guys end up on the ground almost dead due to being shot, stabbed and beaten by 15 people.... Yeah its not exactly shut and close.

A lot of people may want to sit there and high five the family because they "got the bad guy" but the fact is they ran AFTER someone who has just shot at them.... thats not an act of defense thats an act of stupidity. Catching up to them and beating, shooting and stabbing them isnt an act self defense its an aggressive act of violence and revenge. If these two guys had been shot by this woman as they robbed her then thats different, but this people ran after and then nearly beat to death two people in a mob-like attack.

What happens when they see someone on the street with a red bandana and decide to get that guy BEFORE he "does something wrong"? These people werent trying to defend anyone, they were just trying to get back at the two robbers for ALL the criminal activity they had been seeing lately.

MR Redenck

HELL YEA!! That's how you do it!!
rushed to her aid and then severely beat, shot and stabbed the suspects.

BwaaHahaHa!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

M

mattwestm

As bad as it sounds, it's usually better to leave yourself as the only witness. Sometimes the story can be turned around by the perp. But most of the time, perps look and act guilty, so their story won't be believed. You never know...

Smith45acp

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

Evil Tyler Durden

Crummy California the most unfair state in the uni
The attempted robbers fired a shot and missed. That is attempted murder, the robbers will see jail time, but the family should have killed both of them. They took it easy on those bastards by allowing them to live. All in all I'm proud of the family for defending their own. Those clowns had the intent to cause fear and kill by their actions. For them when they get to where they are going the Gen Pop will keep them in good company especially when they find out these idiots tried to victimize an old lady. Their in the same class as child molesters and rapists.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The attempted robbers fired a shot and missed. That is attempted murder, the robbers will see jail time, but the family should have killed both of them. They took it easy on those bastards by allowing them to live. All in all I'm proud of the family for defending their own. Those clowns had the intent to cause fear and kill by their actions. For them when they get to where they are going the Gen Pop will keep them in good company especially when they find out these idiots tried to victimize an old lady. Their in the same class as child molesters and rapists.

Not so - we are not judge, jury nor executioner. We limit ourselves to self-defense or defense of others until the threat is over. Glad they stopped them, glad they limited it to that.