• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUNRUNNER Update - Grassley playing hardball

zack991

Burn holder at the stake for this unholy mess and political white washing.

Last edited:

Dreamer

What I don't understand is why is it the Republicans who are getting all huffy about this?

Republican administrations and Legislators have a long and glorious history of government-sponsored gun-running to foreign governments, rebel groups, and drug cartels in violation of US law. Hey,. it worked in Nicaragua in the 1980's, Afghanistan in the 1970's, and Germany in the 1930s... You'd think that the Republicans would be all on-board with this one...

Democrats, OTOH are totally dropping the ball with their 2A-hating sheeple constituency. This situation has all the hallmarks of a Democratic cause: opportunity to institute more gun control laws, the chance to throw members of their own party under the bus to make themselves look good and further their own careers, and the potential to pass responsibility for the entire episode off on a foreign government...

I just don't understand our Political Parties anymore... :rolleyes: