Thread: I could not resist

I could not resist

Didn't I say they were cowards? Or should I say P*****S?

http://www.infowars.com/financial-te...ights-hostage/

Dan Patrickis such a hypocrit.

I will pull HB 1937 down, but I will stand for Liberty in the state of Texas, Patrick said.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

It's a real shame. I'd love to see the Fed attempt to screw over the whole nation by canning flights to and from Texas. They wouldn't get very far.

Seriously... I wish our politicians had the stones to force them to follow through on something like this.

Sadly, I suspect they'd imminent domain/nationalize the airport and continue business as usual.

They should have passed the bill, told the feds "pull the TSA" and told them "We will handle it, keep your a**** out of Texas."

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

There's more

http://www.prisonplanet.com/utah-to-...wn-revolt.html

As we reported yesterday, the man who was instrumental in working with the federal government to sabotage the Texas bill was Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, a former CIA agent and establishment insider considered to be the wealthiest man in Texas politics.
    Last edited by rodbender; 05-27-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    They should have passed the bill, told the feds "pull the TSA" and told them "We will handle it, keep your a**** out of Texas."

Not how I would have done it.
    I would have passed the bill and as soon as it went into law, arrest every TSA employee in the state of Texas and charge them with Sexual Assault!
    Let em shut down flights in and out of Texas.
    Maybe shutting the flights down will give the sorry pieces of s*** the experience they need to CLOSE THAT MEXICAN BORDER!!!

As a matter of a fact, if Austin wasn't such a bunch of #%#%# , they would have been arresting those POS TSA employee's all along!

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    Oh, so the Lt. Governor is a POS, I see.
    Doesn't supprise me.

Banned
    A sad day indeed when not even Texans have any balls.

Founder's Club Member
    I'm not a fan of Alex, but he's got a point. The federal threat to deny air traffic in and out of Texas was a threat of blockade. A blockade is an act of war.

The federals enforcing such would be committing, literally, treason:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them,..."
    US Constitution, Article III, Section 3.

A blockade that would have had a serious negative impact on the rest of the nation. I'd like to see them try it.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    A sad day indeed when not even Texans have any balls.
    No kidding.

From the article: "An astounding Department of Justice threat to cancel airline flights to and from Texas, in addition to underhanded lobbying by TSA representatives, has killed efforts in the state to pass HB 1937, a bill that would have made invasive pat downs by TSA agents a felony."

I have to move this summer, anyway. If they'd stood firm against the TSA or the feds on their unConstitutionally-intrusive meddling in interstate commerce, I'd have moved back to Texas, even if they haven't yet passed an OC law.

I'm not advocating this, but one alternative facing Texas involves secession, along with application for full recognition as an independent state i.e. country in today's parlance.

I'd much rather see diplomacy between the TX governor/legislature and the collective of similar states, known as the United States of America. Unfortunately, the latter appears to have failed history and feels like they now possess absolute rule much like a king over various serfdoms, having forgot that the initial contract was mutual, as well as Constitutionally reversible.

Last time I checked, no amendment prohibiting secession has ever been passed.

So, this begs the questions: WHAT, or WHO has got Texas by the balls?

And WHY?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

We don't need secession. What we need is a new "Declaration of Independence" for Texas. Should we take back the land we gave to the feds in the treaty to become a state? I say yes. They broke the contract (treaty). We should gladly return the 12 million they used to pay the debts of Texas.

You may already be in Texas and don't realize it.

But, the cowards we have in Austin ain't gonna do it. They've got exactly "0" cajones.
    Last edited by rodbender; 05-30-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    We don't need secession. What we need is a new "Declaration of Independence" for Texas. Should we take back the land we gave to the feds in the treaty to become a state? I say yes. They broke the contract (treaty). We should gladly return the 12 million they used to pay the debts of Texas.

You may already be in Texas and don't realize it.

But, the cowards we have in Austin ain't gonna do it. They've got exactly "0" cajones.
    If we give back the $12m, then I demand back the land they took as compensation for the money.