Thread: Hypocrisy and sb-93

Hypocrisy and sb-93

The bill came out of the Senate committee 3-2 in favor of the Constitution of the United States. This was accomplished by the voting process s, fair and balanced. What saddens me in this age of political correctness is the continued hypocrisy of those who appose this bill. They take all hand gun owners and place them into a one minded group; this is a stereotype that should not be tolerated. When the gun owner has been vetted under the “Brady Act” it should no longer be an issue, but, Chanel 6 of Milwaukee aired a slanted view on SB-93 by a man who should avoid stereotyping at all costs. He is a member of a world wide organization that’s past practices has lead to the pain and suffering of thousands. The acts of illegality within this organization were excused, and covered up by those in charge. Although this was a systemic problem it wasn’t reported until they could no longer pay for the silence of the victims; then parts of this organization took refuge under bankruptcy protection. This Priest knows better than to blame all for the acts of a few. A Friend In Freedom, Dennis Hamm.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

This is where the liberal mindset comes in and has taken over common sense. One of the core beliefs of the liberals is that there is no good or bad, right or wrong, only grey. This way it makes it easier for them to blame the inanimate object, i.e. the gun, than the person who commits the crime. Just notice that whenever a crime is committed with a gun it is the gun that is blamed and NOT the criminal. And it is not just liberals think this way. Mitt Romney said of the strict gun laws in Mass. that he supports them and that he thinks "they protect us."

http://2012.presidential-candidates....un-Control.php
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

There is precious little personal responsibility anymore. Discussing this a bit over on Reddit right now in regards to concealed carry.

I only saw Ch4 (NBC affilliate in MKE) news about this, but they showed reporter shots from the Statehouse, an interview w/ Nik, some hand-wringing from hysterical anti's calling us names & saying we're evil people...

Then the next story was the murder/shooting at an east-side bar.
    Not that they're trying to editorialize or sway public opinion or anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Links please? I would like to read more about what'chyall talkin about.

it's not the libs we have to worry about now...Now we have to worry about our own Republican Conservatives & the old Gaurd Moderates ( the Senators & Assembly guys that have been there for way too long ) not doing the will of the people, they have their own agenda's & what we want is not included in those agenda's....God Help us
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    This is where the liberal mindset comes in and has taken over common sense. One of the core beliefs of the liberals is that there is no good or bad, right or wrong, only grey. This way it makes it easier for them to blame the inanimate object, i.e. the gun, than the person who commits the crime. Just notice that whenever a crime is committed with a gun it is the gun that is blamed and NOT the criminal. And it is not just liberals think this way. Mitt Romney said of the strict gun laws in Mass. that he supports them and that he thinks "they protect us."

http://2012.presidential-candidates....un-Control.php
    I present for your review an explanation of liberal thinking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

I heard the Milwaukee police chief and the DA Chisholm who i was told to vote for by the NRA both ripping the carry bill.Last time i vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockface View Post
    I heard the Milwaukee police chief and the DA Chisholm who i was told to vote for by the NRA both ripping the carry bill.Last time i vote for him.
    That's probably because they both figured that if a carry bill came up again it would have the training and permit provisions as a requirement. Once they saw the Constitutional Carry bill which would allow us to carry open AND concealed without any training or permits or even a "Mother May I" from the state the mega-flap ensued.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Just the facts.

See this,. We have to refuse this, it is not an option! I have my facts,legally vetted gun owner, now where are theres? If they have nothing factual to present to the topic, ask them to come back when they do. Thank You, I'm Constitutionally correct, OK.
    Last edited by wild boar; 05-27-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.