• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hypocrisy and sb-93

wild boar

The bill came out of the Senate committee 3-2 in favor of the Constitution of the United States. This was accomplished by the voting process s, fair and balanced. What saddens me in this age of political correctness is the continued hypocrisy of those who appose this bill. They take all hand gun owners and place them into a one minded group; this is a stereotype that should not be tolerated. When the gun owner has been vetted under the “Brady Act” it should no longer be an issue, but, Chanel 6 of Milwaukee aired a slanted view on SB-93 by a man who should avoid stereotyping at all costs. He is a member of a world wide organization that’s past practices has lead to the pain and suffering of thousands. The acts of illegality within this organization were excused, and covered up by those in charge. Although this was a systemic problem it wasn’t reported until they could no longer pay for the silence of the victims; then parts of this organization took refuge under bankruptcy protection. This Priest knows better than to blame all for the acts of a few. A Friend In Freedom, Dennis Hamm.:(

XDFDE45

This is where the liberal mindset comes in and has taken over common sense. One of the core beliefs of the liberals is that there is no good or bad, right or wrong, only grey. This way it makes it easier for them to blame the inanimate object, i.e. the gun, than the person who commits the crime. Just notice that whenever a crime is committed with a gun it is the gun that is blamed and NOT the criminal. And it is not just liberals think this way. Mitt Romney said of the strict gun laws in Mass. that he supports them and that he thinks "they protect us."

http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/Romney/Gun-Control.php

MKEgal

I only saw Ch4 (NBC affilliate in MKE) news about this, but they showed reporter shots from the Statehouse, an interview w/ Nik, some hand-wringing from hysterical anti's calling us names & saying we're evil people...

Then the next story was the murder/shooting at an east-side bar.
Not that they're trying to editorialize or sway public opinion or anything... :cuss:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
it's not the libs we have to worry about now...Now we have to worry about our own Republican Conservatives & the old Gaurd Moderates ( the Senators & Assembly guys that have been there for way too long ) not doing the will of the people, they have their own agenda's & what we want is not included in those agenda's....God Help us

Max

This is where the liberal mindset comes in and has taken over common sense. One of the core beliefs of the liberals is that there is no good or bad, right or wrong, only grey. This way it makes it easier for them to blame the inanimate object, i.e. the gun, than the person who commits the crime. Just notice that whenever a crime is committed with a gun it is the gun that is blamed and NOT the criminal. And it is not just liberals think this way. Mitt Romney said of the strict gun laws in Mass. that he supports them and that he thinks "they protect us."

http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/Romney/Gun-Control.php

I present for your review an explanation of liberal thinking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

Glockface

I heard the Milwaukee police chief and the DA Chisholm who i was told to vote for by the NRA both ripping the carry bill.Last time i vote for him.

XDFDE45

I heard the Milwaukee police chief and the DA Chisholm who i was told to vote for by the NRA both ripping the carry bill.Last time i vote for him.
That's probably because they both figured that if a carry bill came up again it would have the training and permit provisions as a requirement. Once they saw the Constitutional Carry bill which would allow us to carry open AND concealed without any training or permits or even a "Mother May I" from the state the mega-flap ensued.

wild boar

Just the facts.

See this,:banghead:. We have to refuse this, it is not an option! I have my facts,legally vetted gun owner, now where are theres? If they have nothing factual to present to the topic, ask them to come back when they do. Thank You, I'm Constitutionally correct, OK.:D

Last edited: