Thread: More support needed...

More support needed...

In a time when we're at a lull in lobbying efforts here in Florida, Federal issues require our attention:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=42368

Federal matters are a distraction. It is beyond any hope of redemption. I'm glad about the education Ron Paul's candidacy will provide, and it is astonishing that Rand was elected Senator, but Wall Street, the Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex rule D.C. absolutely.

Though the states are mostly ceremonial now, they're still our best hope to nullify the federal tyranny. Most likely rural western states.
    Last edited by 77zach; 05-26-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

After the first one, the rest are free.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Federal matters are a distraction. It is beyond any hope of redemption. I'm glad about the education Ron Paul's candidacy will provide, and it is astonishing that Rand was elected Senator, but Wall Street, the Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex rule D.C. absolutely.

Though the states are mostly ceremonial now, they're still our best hope to nullify the federal tyranny. Most likely rural western states.
    Heck I still wish most of the States would have followed through with their sovereignty movement from a yr. or so ago...

Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post
    Heck I still wish most of the States would have followed through with their sovereignty movement from a yr. or so ago...
    Montana already caved to the feds with their "firearms freedom act". So did TN.
    If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Dang... I liked their "interstate commerce doesn't apply to our own guns made here and kept here" concept
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Nuts. im slipping up. Thought that one went through? In what way did they cave?

Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post
    Nuts. im slipping up. Thought that one went through? In what way did they cave?
    They're following all GCA 68 regs.

Regular Member NewZealandAmerican's Avatar
    Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb of Provo in UTAH
    I wonder if Utah and Wyoming will cave to UNITED STATES INC.?
    (Dion Wood). MY FREEDOM PAGE[/COLOR] with valuable links to ALTERNATIVE MEDIA, Internet Radio shows and other sites to restore our FREEDOM & LIBERTYhttp://www.QRZ.com/db/KB9QFH TELEPHONE: +1(800)808-KIWI that's +1(800)808-5494 Tollfree. "NewZealander By Birth, American By The Grace Of God." See also http://www.facebook.com/NewZealandAmerican & http://RTR.org/NewZealandAmerican IN MEMORY OF OUR GOD, OUR RELIGION, AND FREEDOM, AND OUR PEACE, OUR WIVES, AND OUR CHILDREN" (The Title Of LIBERTY)