• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow Lake date - Aug 20th

DEROS72

I decided to post this on a new thread so everyone will see it.

The Date for this years 4th annual Willow Lake meet will be Saturday August 20th beginning about 11 AM. There will be the usual prizes ,free food,toys and goodies for the kids.I will also be awarding the 2011 Open Carry Washington man of the year again.

As some of you may know I have been recently blessed financially in huge way and have much more flexibility regarding our events and BB-Q's.So many of you have stood by me through many hard times and have been better friends than I have had all my life.Put up with driving me to hospitals and making sure I get to appts.etcYou guys pulled off probably the best 2A rally this country has seen to date on the state level.

So in light of that there will as usual be the great food and company.There will be the 2011 Open Carry awrds .The prizes are going to be super this year culminating in the ,

I had to put up with Jim Beal and his stupid hair grand prize,a new AR-15 or Mini-14 tactical.
Just a way of saying thanks guys.I sure appreciate all of you.You to Green!

Squeak

Ya wanna know what I won? Heh, heh! All ya gotta do is ask GoGo. He knows.:banana: If it were a flashlight, the batteries would be dead by now. Nope, not a flashlight!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Ya wanna know what I won? Heh, heh! All ya gotta do is ask GoGo. He knows.:banana: If it were a flashlight, the batteries would be dead by now. Nope, not a flashlight!

Your batteries are dead already? Seriously put that thing away you are going to blind someone!

Now keep practicing how to scream like a little girl!

Ruby

Looking forward to it!

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while; not much new here. I miss the breakfasts and coffee at Starbucks with you guys. I work every Saturday at Lowe's and I still don't have transportation, that's why I haven't been there. But, I do want to come to the picnic. I have to ask for the day a month in advance and I would need to get a ride with someone.(I am happy to give some gas money.) And I will be happy to make potato salad again for everyone.

Jim, I am very happy to hear of your financial good fortune, you certainly deserve it!

I was sad to see Goose leave the forum, I think he did some good things for OC in this area. I do read the forum when I have time and try to keep up with what's going on. I work everyday now, at one job or the other, no days off, which kind of sucks, but I am suviving. Shrug. We all do what we have to do and I am no different. At least I am working! :D

ARADCOM

I need a flashlight!

Haven't been to one of these but it's on my schedule now. When I looked at the pictures of last years gathering I was sorry that I didn't make it, looked like a good time was had by all.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while; not much new here. I miss the breakfasts and coffee at Starbucks with you guys. I work every Saturday at Lowe's and I still don't have transportation, that's why I haven't been there. But, I do want to come to the picnic. I have to ask for the day a month in advance and I would need to get a ride with someone.(I am happy to give some gas money.) And I will be happy to make potato salad again for everyone.

Jim, I am very happy to hear of your financial good fortune, you certainly deserve it!

I was sad to see Goose leave the forum, I think he did some good things for OC in this area. I do read the forum when I have time and try to keep up with what's going on. I work everyday now, at one job or the other, no days off, which kind of sucks, but I am suviving. Shrug. We all do what we have to do and I am no different. At least I am working! :D

I will give you a ride.

amzbrady

I always look forward to seeing the photos that are posted of OC get togethers. I have missed out on the 2A Olympia rallies, The Willow lake BBq's. I am looking forward to our little Kennewick BBQ. Not as big or elaborate a shindig as anything you guys dream up, but hit is always great to be in the company of other open carriers.

Good to see you posting again Ruby.

DEROS72

This should be a good one this year as well.We had between 70 and 80 last year.Lets see 100 this year. All in favor of Squeak handing out the grand prize tickets raise your hand.:p.I plan to have some other cool prizes as well again like a year's supply of hair products.
Anyway I look forward to putting this together,It is becoming a tradition of sorts with Open Carry Wa.People around here have asked me already if we are doing it again this year.So come out and have a good time.Perhaps we can get Elisa to show up this year....:confused:

OrangeIsTrouble

I always look forward to seeing the photos that are posted of OC get togethers. I have missed out on the 2A Olympia rallies, The Willow lake BBq's. I am looking forward to our little Kennewick BBQ. Not as big or elaborate a shindig as anything you guys dream up, but hit is always great to be in the company of other open carriers.

It's one day a year, come on out old man!

Ruby

Thanks, AMZ. I will try to be more active on here. Just don't have a lot of time right now. But you guys on here and the forum are not forgotten by me.

tombrewster421

Thanks, Gogo, I appreciate it and I accept your kind offer. We can set up the details as the date gets closer. Thank you!

I hear you may need a traquilizer to ride with Gogo and not have a heart attack. Just ask Jim, he would know for sure. ;)