• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DISARMED what now????

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Last edited:

ocholsteroc

Call user (Dan Hawes, Virginia Legal Defense): 540-347-2430 and have a chat with him.
http://www.virginialegaldefense.com/

Otherwise keep your yapper shut until you talk to him.

*Mark Matthews (VA Litigator, Matthews Law Group) is another trustworthy resource: 804-339-6138
http://thematthewslawgroup.com/Home_Page.html

Thanks! But it just keeps ringing ...?:uhoh:

I am not releasing any more info at this time, do I need to do a FOIA? does this turn into a law suit?

Last edited:

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Who did you call?

I gave you Mark Matthews direct line so that may be why there is no answer. Try this: 888-405-3153

The new number is the office number and hopefully has a secretary.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I just tried Dan Hawe's number (540-347-2430) and it went directly to voicemail. Give it another shot and leave a message. Make sure you haven't buggered the numbers you're dialing.

Good idea on not releasing any info yet.

Last edited:

Armed

just rings forever no voicemail, trying the other number now.

We're coming into a holiday weekend. You may not get a call back until next week. So unless your posting from prison, or have a court date first thing Tuesday morning - I don't think a few days will matter.

Take a deep breath and try to relax.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I don't know why you can't get through to Dan, but since my phone gets his number PM me your name and phone number and I'll leave him a message to call you.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Mark has a contract with the cops' union, so he automatically would have a conflict of interest in representing you. Probably would extend to even offering advice.

Keep trying to contact User (Dan Hawes) by email and phone and leaving messages on his voicemail if that's all you get. Otherwise, shut up unless your attorney says you can say anything. (Guess you will need to wait till you get an attorney representing you before you can be advised on what you can say. But it keeps you from saying too much/the wrong things.)

As much as folks would like to offer assisatance/advice/guidance/their 2-cents worth of opinion, DO NOT engage in PMs.

stay safe.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
For the record I called Dan and left a message shortly after I notified OCholsterOC to send me a PM with his contact info. It's good to hear that he has been reached directly too. :)

Last edited: