• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin: Some Lawmakers Threatening a Return to the Dark Days of Doyle! (NRA)

deadlifter

I got a letter back from Dave Hansen as well. He mentioned the "priviledge of self-defense" as well. He also said he isnt "convinced that conceal carry as it has been proposeed will make our communities safer".

I called his office immediately upon receiving this letter and told him it doesnt matter what his personal opinions are, and he doesnt need convincing, and that he was elected and took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the US where it is written in plain english so as not to be confusing where our rights are not to be infringed.

apierce918

I got a letter back from Dave Hansen as well. He mentioned the "priviledge of self-defense" as well. He also said he isnt "convinced that conceal carry as it has been proposeed will make our communities safer".

I called his office immediately upon receiving this letter and told him it doesnt matter what his personal opinions are, and he doesnt need convincing, and that he was elected and took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the US where it is written in plain english so as not to be confusing where our rights are not to be infringed.

don't leave us hanging, what did he say after that?! or was it just *click*

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
We have all been educating them with 100's if not 1000's of nice emails, letters & phone calls for many months & some of us for Many Years! if they have NOT gotten it by now they are NEVER going to get it. YOUR kissing their butts Now only mean's to them that your willing to take less, that you have no heart, that you can be swayed.....All they understand at this point are statements of fact from passionate people, that if you don't vote my way ...YOUR GONE ! Idle threats NOTHING. The Fitzgerald Brothers have an agenda, one that does NOT include what the people want, they now do not want to appear too extreme in the eyes of the Libs, only threats now will get us SB93 as Law..they are listening to threats from the libs to throw them out...THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND THREATS AT THIS POINT !
Come on people ...time to grow a pair, this is crunch time! If we do not get Constitutional carry it's people like scm54449's fault for not standing up & DEMANDING What is right ! Politicians like dealing with reasonable people because reasonable people can easily be persuaded to take what the politician feels like giving.....& that's called being a PUSH OVER !
Actually, if I take Jeri Boniva's posts and turn them 180 degrees to pro-2A and take your posts and turn them 180-degrees to gun-hatred, the main difference I see in the messages is you are angry where she is afraid.

The actions of many will result in change. The threats of the few will be used as justification by the anti's for why we need to "weed out the wackos" with permits and mandatory training.

Last edited:

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
It was 1pm on Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Not one representative I called answered their phones.:banghead:

Friday May 27 was a State "Furlough Day" and all state offices and agencies were closed. Things like that happen when a previous governor puts through a budget of $14 - $15 billion in spending when there is only $10.5 - $12 billion of funds and revenue. :eek: