Thread: why wives shouldnt play with guns video

Cool why wives shouldnt play with guns video

http://youtu.be/eZ13IdvRBkU
    funny funny vid
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you’ll find me in a pile of brass.” – Trooper M. Padgett

Obviously fake.

Otherwise, it would have happened in the kitchen.

Regular Member Evil Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.

Thumbs up

Awesome and a classic, does not matter if it's fake or not. That was very funny.

ya i know...i started bustin out laughin when i saw it so i figured i should share it
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you’ll find me in a pile of brass.” – Trooper M. Padgett

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    That ones been around a while now, but still every bit as hilarious as it was the first time.

..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. .......
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

This was not all over ebaums world and websites alike 6 years ago.....oh wait...it was.... lol

It looks like she knew he was video recording her, but didn't know that he was set to go outside, and light some firecrackers behind her.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

"Come on, baby!" I wonder how long that marriage lasted...

When I taught my ex how to safely load and handle a firearm, the last thing I ever would have done would have been to derail the training by this ridiculous sort of childhood prank.

On a completely different level, I did swap out her diaphragm with one of those blue gummy wall-walking sticky spiders I found in a cereal box... Interestingly enough, it (the wall-walking gummy spider) was not only a favorite toy of us both before then, but afterwards as well, until it fell apart after a couple of years. For a while afterwards, it because her way of say "attend to my needs" if I was spending too much time on the computer.

Although the initial reaction was similar, the long-term reaction was probably quite different.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

While I wouldn't do something like that in regards to a firearm, it is still pretty funny. Though I hope it didn't have a loaded mag since at the :33 second mark you can see her rack the slide, and scaring someone like that while they have a loaded gun could be potentially deadly.

I liked this one in the sidebar better... (and because i"m a perv) especially at :09 sec

--Moderator deleted link--

Completely inappropriate for OCDO - please take note.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    I liked this one in the sidebar better... (and because i"m a perv) especially at :09 sec

Why do so many lean back when shooting to the point they are about to fall over with or without recoil?

Centurion

One reason is to conterbalance the weight of the gun

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMeVa View Post
    Why do so many lean back when shooting to the point they are about to fall over with or without recoil?

The other may be a subconcious desire to move away from the object that they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMeVa View Post
    What annoys me is when I coach people, explain to them very clearly the tendency to lean back, the reason behind it, why it's bad as well as the advantages and execution of a more forward, aggressive stance, and they still just lean back as though terrified.

It's actually a lot less scary to shoot with a low, forward, aggressive stance, as the gun is more under your control, and therefore moves the shooter less.

This tendency really annoys me, although I would never say that to someone I'm coaching.

Old, childish, stupid, potentially dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post

Completely inappropriate for OCDO - please take note.

Whoopsie... see worse stuff on primetime TV... but like you said... "noted"...