• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

why wives shouldnt play with guns video

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That ones been around a while now, but still every bit as hilarious as it was the first time.

..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....:lol:...

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
This was not all over ebaums world and websites alike 6 years ago.....oh wait...it was.... lol

Beretta92FSLady

It looks like she knew he was video recording her, but didn't know that he was set to go outside, and light some firecrackers behind her.

since9

Campaign Veteran
"Come on, baby!" I wonder how long that marriage lasted...

When I taught my ex how to safely load and handle a firearm, the last thing I ever would have done would have been to derail the training by this ridiculous sort of childhood prank.

On a completely different level, I did swap out her diaphragm with one of those blue gummy wall-walking sticky spiders I found in a cereal box... Interestingly enough, it (the wall-walking gummy spider) was not only a favorite toy of us both before then, but afterwards as well, until it fell apart after a couple of years. For a while afterwards, it because her way of say "attend to my needs" if I was spending too much time on the computer.

Although the initial reaction was similar, the long-term reaction was probably quite different.

Aknazer

While I wouldn't do something like that in regards to a firearm, it is still pretty funny. Though I hope it didn't have a loaded mag since at the :33 second mark you can see her rack the slide, and scaring someone like that while they have a loaded gun could be potentially deadly.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Why do so many lean back when shooting to the point they are about to fall over with or without recoil?

What annoys me is when I coach people, explain to them very clearly the tendency to lean back, the reason behind it, why it's bad as well as the advantages and execution of a more forward, aggressive stance, and they still just lean back as though terrified.

It's actually a lot less scary to shoot with a low, forward, aggressive stance, as the gun is more under your control, and therefore moves the shooter less.

This tendency really annoys me, although I would never say that to someone I'm coaching.