Thread: Seattle Gun Rights Examiner co-authors Chicago Sun Times op-ed

Seattle Gun Rights Examiner co-authors Chicago Sun Times op-ed

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...un-times-op-ed

"Quit your anti-gun tantrum, Chicago," a May 27 Chicago Sun-Times editorial headline by Second Amendment Foundation Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb and Gun Week Senior Editor Dave Workman commands.

Workman, was one of four people recently honored by Soldier of Fortune Magazine with its Second Amendment Freedom Fighter Award for 2011, in recognition of the groundbreaking work he has done uncovering and reporting on "Project Gunwalker" scandal developments.

+1 for Dave and all of those who continue to the fight to protect what is a Right... It simply amazes me that there are people who believe that if you outlaw the private ownership of firearms, the BG's will some how all of the sudden become GG's and not have firearms... I also struggle to understand why some one would give up their right to personal protection... I can only conclude that they view it not as a Right to personal protection, but as a responsibility - and it is clear that most American's now days do not want to be responsibile for anything but making babies and having fun...

Keep up the fight!!!!
    "Like" us on Facebook at Buck's Gun Shop for regular specials and other savings.
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

The Constitution of the United States does not grant rights to citizens; it limits the powers of government to infringe on the rights which have already endowed upon us by our Creator. One of those is the right to keep and bear arms, to defend our persons and property in any manner we see fit.

Kudos to Dave and all the journalists who continue to report fair, un-biased news! Dave's articles are a part of my daily routine.
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks Gun Shop View Post
    +1 for Dave and all of those who continue to the fight to protect what is a Right... It simply amazes me that there are people who believe that if you outlaw the private ownership of firearms, the BG's will some how all of the sudden become GG's and not have firearms... I also struggle to understand why some one would give up their right to personal protection... I can only conclude that they view it not as a Right to personal protection, but as a responsibility - and it is clear that most American's now days do not want to be responsibile for anything but making babies and having fun...

Keep up the fight!!!!
    BGs rarely become GGs, even after their files are stamped "Rehabilitated" in a permanent way (although there is always hope for salvation). The most we can aim for is that there are enough AGGs (ArmedGoodGuys) that the BGs decide to become UABGs (UnArmedBadGuys). Of course, if BGs does not equal "BadGuys" and GGs does not equal "GoodGuys" then never mind. :-)
    Last edited by Lammo; 05-31-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Quote Originally Posted by Lammo View Post
    BGs rarely become GGs, even after their files are stamped "Rehabilitated" in a permanent way (although there is always hope for salvation). The most we can aim for is that there are enough AGGs (ArmedGoodGuys) that the BGs decide to become UABGs (UnArmedBadGuys). Of course, if BGs does not equal "BadGuys" and GGs does not equal "GoodGuys" then never mind. :-)

There are two "stamps" I can think of that could be applied to a BG's file that would show that they were permanently "rehabilitated" with no question. One would be "DECEASED and the other would be "EXECUTED".
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"