• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle Gun Rights Examiner co-authors Chicago Sun Times op-ed

Bill Starks

State Researcher
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...s-examiner-co-authors-chicago-sun-times-op-ed

"Quit your anti-gun tantrum, Chicago," a May 27 Chicago Sun-Times editorial headline by Second Amendment Foundation Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb and Gun Week Senior Editor Dave Workman commands.

Workman, was one of four people recently honored by Soldier of Fortune Magazine with its Second Amendment Freedom Fighter Award for 2011, in recognition of the groundbreaking work he has done uncovering and reporting on "Project Gunwalker" scandal developments.

Bucks Gun Shop

+1 for Dave and all of those who continue to the fight to protect what is a Right... It simply amazes me that there are people who believe that if you outlaw the private ownership of firearms, the BG's will some how all of the sudden become GG's and not have firearms... I also struggle to understand why some one would give up their right to personal protection... I can only conclude that they view it not as a Right to personal protection, but as a responsibility - and it is clear that most American's now days do not want to be responsibile for anything but making babies and having fun...

Keep up the fight!!!!

Lammo

+1 for Dave and all of those who continue to the fight to protect what is a Right... It simply amazes me that there are people who believe that if you outlaw the private ownership of firearms, the BG's will some how all of the sudden become GG's and not have firearms... I also struggle to understand why some one would give up their right to personal protection... I can only conclude that they view it not as a Right to personal protection, but as a responsibility - and it is clear that most American's now days do not want to be responsibile for anything but making babies and having fun...

Keep up the fight!!!!

BGs rarely become GGs, even after their files are stamped "Rehabilitated" in a permanent way (although there is always hope for salvation). The most we can aim for is that there are enough AGGs (ArmedGoodGuys) that the BGs decide to become UABGs (UnArmedBadGuys). Of course, if BGs does not equal "BadGuys" and GGs does not equal "GoodGuys" then never mind. :)

Last edited:

amlevin

BGs rarely become GGs, even after their files are stamped "Rehabilitated" in a permanent way (although there is always hope for salvation). The most we can aim for is that there are enough AGGs (ArmedGoodGuys) that the BGs decide to become UABGs (UnArmedBadGuys). Of course, if BGs does not equal "BadGuys" and GGs does not equal "GoodGuys" then never mind. :)

There are two "stamps" I can think of that could be applied to a BG's file that would show that they were permanently "rehabilitated" with no question. One would be "DECEASED and the other would be "EXECUTED".