• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One way in Missouri to support you r 2A rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspgunner

Up to each and everyone to decide for your self.... But there is power in numbers, and we need numbers.

I made the poster, it is "NOT" an official MSSA poster.
MSSA.jpg

www.missouricarrry.com

Last edited:

Festus_Hagen

I think I just read that, or something like it elsewhere.
Hey you bash us on the "other" site!
Can't you at least let it alone there?
Why the are you even here?

:eek:
Who **** in your Cheerios ?

"Let it alone" ?
I have no clue what your talkin about. Honestly. Do I think different than some folks here ? Sure. Should I just stop thinking for myself and just do what "you" say because "you" know what's best for me ? Is that the plan you would like to see ? :question: I didn't "bash" anyone . All I've done is state my opinion, which obviously isn't the same as yours, and "you" have a problem with that . Get over it.

"Why the are you even here?"

Well, when I came here I thought it was about being able to open carry since that's what I do, but it seems it's a forum about nazi's, cop bashing and other nonsense with which I really don't wish to be associated with. After being here a while I realize this group isn't what it seems on the top, and it's not the way I would do it. People here don't seem to realize others may have a different opinion, or if they do even realize it, they don't like it if you think for yourself and it's different from their opinion.

So I guess I thought this was a GOOD thing when I was refered here, but I see it's not what it seems on the surface.

Now, with another OC'er thinking you all are nazi-loving radicals, think what ammo that gives the anti's that watch this site and read all the same stuff I do.

Like in Maplewood, damn the torpedo's for the sake of our rights ! Be careful what ya wish for and how ya do it. :idea:

Taking pictures and posting them isn't going to get this cause pushed through to ANY people that even have the power to give a crap, let alone to get it done. THAT was my POINT ( not bashing) just like it was in this post. I have no clue why you flew off the handle because as far as I can see I agree with you on that part . :question:

Attention hound and it seems to work. And remember his way is the only way and the rest is all wrong.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Gentleman - OCDO is about sharing information and furthering the common cause.

It is not the place for raising or settling personal issues. Work to benefit the common goals through understanding and tolerance, not through personal attacks.

That should not be too difficult.

JDW

Nice to see your true colors show. This us vs. them b.s. has to stop , either you are pro or you are anti . the ''bashing'' you mention on the other site was and still is aimed at one individual who has no qualms about calling out those that don't do exactly as he does . Sounds to me like some folks need to get over themselves a little bit and look at the big picture.

Tony4310

Delete by me myself and I. I'm too annoyed to post anything about this currently and really don't want to work my shift at the fire house tonight in a bad mood. Patients don't like crabby fireman and sorry I got crabby here. Hope everyone forgives me!

Last edited:

goalseter88

:eek:

"Why the are you even here?"

Well, when I came here I thought it was about being able to open carry since that's what I do, but it seems it's a forum about nazi's, cop bashing and other nonsense with which I really don't wish to be associated with. After being here a while I realize this group isn't what it seems on the top, and it's not the way I would do it. People here don't seem to realize others may have a different opinion, or if they do even realize it, they don't like it if you think for yourself and it's different from their opinion.

So I guess I thought this was a GOOD thing when I was refered here, but I see it's not what it seems on the surface.

Now, with another OC'er thinking you all are nazi-loving radicals, think what ammo that gives the anti's that watch this site and read all the same stuff I do.
:

So if thats what you think of this site, why are you on it? If its not what you thought it would be, wouldnt that be a reason not to be on it?

Festus_Hagen

So if thats what you think of this site, why are you on it? If its not what you thought it would be, wouldnt that be a reason not to be on it?

Don't worry. I won't be any longer. I've been told I'm not welcome here, so I'll just stay in my world where I open carry everyday and don't get arrested for it .

You guys carry on getting OC banned in the rest of your little corners of the state, then think, "Wow, now we can't OC anywhere, wonder why" ?

And I'm not the only ones that think the way I do, goalseter. Your missing the point, I'm a gun guy and you all look this way. Meanwhile the antis are here watching ALL of this, so remember when your fighting what impression you give off to the people who can and WILL ban your OC .

The persona you put off will get you nowhere on OC except to have it banned, just like I called it in Maplewood wayyyy before it happened. It will continue as you try to push your agenda in a way that is not helpful at all, but hurts the real 2A gun owners who actually fight in the capitol for gun rights. Like I said, I called it a year ago, and I'm saying it will happen more and more.

Don't bring me up and you won't hear from me here. I'm done with the circus. Wanna bash me some more, I'll defend myself, otherwise I'm done with this place so you guys who told me to leave, there ya go.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Warning given on flaming, bashing and going OT.

Ignored.

Locked it.

Address the OP in a new thread if you wish - we all agree that there is power in numbers and concerted effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.