• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This pic is too cute not to share with you guys...

gunguy2009

She wanted to wear my holster like Daddy, I didnt want my 3yr old Carrying my S&W M&P .40 (Mom wouldn't have approved, lol) so I told her to go get her Revolver cap gun which fit perfectly in my holster! Haylie had alot of fun with it, so decided to take a few pics...

Attachments

• Bean OC.jpg
    Bean OC.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 262

wild boar

You are so right, A little OCer should never carry a .40, you need a 1911 .45 ACP. LOL. NICE JOB DADDY. :lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I think a 50 cal Desert Eagle would have been perfect.... your right very cute picture...your doing a good job teaching the next generation that guns are ok.

range rat

She wanted to wear my holster like Daddy, I didnt want my 3yr old Carrying my S&W M&P .40 (Mom wouldn't have approved, lol) so I told her to go get her Revolver cap gun which fit perfectly in my holster! Haylie had alot of fun with it, so decided to take a few pics...

I'll bet you ten $$ that she'll out shot the old man by the time she Ten Years old...ha.ha.

p.s. cute as a button,must take after her mother..

Claytron

cuteness aside if you put your child around guns, especially giving them a holster with a fake gun, make damn sure they understand the difference between the fake gun and a real gun.

gunguy2009

I'll bet you ten $$ that she'll out shot the old man by the time she Ten Years old...ha.ha.

p.s. cute as a button,must take after her mother..

I would love if she could out shoot me by the time she was ten! That would mean I taught her well... She does take after mom, she would look awkward with a goatee. lol