Thread: Gun Company supports Governent agencys taking way our freedoms and liberty.

Gun Company supports Governent agencys taking way our freedoms and liberty.

I will say this that I find the excuses the DEA gives for their BIG BROTHER OPERATIONS as extremely dangerous. They trample on our Rights in the name of safety, I consider their acts as treasonous against the American People. They also go against the concept of liberty our founding fathers built this great country on. Anyone buying this model Mossberg should have their head examined. The loss of freedoms and liberty represented by the DEA is NOT something that should be glorified.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011 ... l-edition/
    Mossberg put together a one-off special edition of the Mossberg 500 SPX engraved with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) logo. The gun is being donated to a fundraiser to support their fallen agents
    Last edited by zack991; 05-29-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Founder's Club Member
    That gun companies support government agencies taking away our freedom is nothing new. Its not like the alphabet agencies are buying guns exclusively overseas, or ever were.

I like the idea of presenting it that way, though.
    Last edited by Citizen; 05-29-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Im not sure why this means Mossburg support taking away freedom and liberties.
    I jsut dont see it.
    Looks like their just doing something to boost sales to me.

Here's an appropriate response: DON'T BUY IT.

Let it be a DEA-only firearm. I have a friend in the New Orleans DEA who lost his life in the line of duty, although in a relatively peaceful way.

Doesn't matter. Let it be commensurative of their passing.

It's their territory. Leave it alone.

- since9
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Just please realize they're got their own backs.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Mossberg is not doing anything wrong. DEA is a big customer of theirs, I see nothing wrong with a company doing something to honor and help a customer. However, I don't exactly see eye to eye with the need for such a standing army so I'll not be purchasing any such firearm.

"zack991",

By your logic, we should boycott ALL major firearms manufacturers, as well as most automobile manufacturers, electronics manufactures and clothing manufacturers as well, because they ALL support these agencies in some way.

Yeah THAT will get their attention. A bunch of unarmed, unclothed, unplugged protestors on foot...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 05-30-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Banned
    The DEA is a scar on the face of liberty.

Maybe there will be a future BATF-E edition of the AR-15 and AK-47 in the works for sale only along the Southern US border........
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 05-30-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Banned
    They wouldnt be able to compete with black market pricing.

I'm sure there's never been a commemorative gun that supports any aspect of Freedom by any U.S. gun manufacture. JC, the things we find to spin and whine about!