Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Airport OC

  1. #1
    Regular Member 9 Micky Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McDonough,GA
    Posts
    35

    Airport OC

    Hello,
    Everyone, has anyone here OC'ed at Hartsfield/Jackson Airport in the non secured areas like baggage claim?
    You do not think the 9mm is effective? Then let me shoot at you.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    489
    yes Kwikrnu has carried into Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta....and iirc he carried a Draco ak47 pistol
    Last edited by rmodel65; 05-30-2011 at 02:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member 9 Micky Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McDonough,GA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by rmodel65 View Post
    yes Kwikrnu has carried into Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta....and iirc he carried a Draco ak47 pistol
    Really!
    You do not think the 9mm is effective? Then let me shoot at you.

  4. #4
    Regular Member mark5019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    atlanta ga
    Posts
    135

    i also carried

    to baggage area
    ar15 sbr glock 19 beretta m9
    Proud Lifetime georgia carry member
    nam vet

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by 9 Micky Mouse View Post
    Really!
    yes really....theres a thread somewhere on GPDO about it

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    524
    I've OC'ed at Savannah International.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Hef View Post
    I've OC'ed at Savannah International.

    savannah has an invalid ban on carrying in airports so does Brunswick....

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by rmodel65 View Post
    savannah has an invalid ban on carrying in airports so does Brunswick....
    SCMPD has never said a word to me when I've OC'ed at Savannah International, so I assume they must be aware of that fact.
    Last edited by Hef; 06-11-2011 at 05:56 PM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    5
    I see that Open Carry still lists GA as prohibited by statute regarding non-sterile airport carry:

    http://www.opencarry.org/airport.html

    This is no longer the case with the passage of SB 308.

    Mayor Reed has acknowledged that as well:

    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/st...storyid=167490

    Can that page be updated?
    Last edited by XLInfidel; 08-05-2011 at 03:14 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,605
    XLInfidel:

    Contact Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Ask them to Remove The Sign at The Front Entrances.

    If They say, 'NO!', then, Contact Atlanta City Hall about it.

    aadvark

  11. #11
    Regular Member Kingfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by XLInfidel View Post
    I see that Open Carry still lists GA as prohibited by statute regarding non-sterile airport carry:

    http://www.opencarry.org/airport.html

    This is no longer the case with the passage of SB 308.

    Mayor Reed has acknowledged that as well:

    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/st...storyid=167490

    Can that page be updated?
    You do realize there are more airports in Georgia than HJ? Are you certain that ALL airports have begun allowing law abiding citizens to carry? I would much rather OCDO err on the side of caution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •