• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Airport OC

rmodel65

yes Kwikrnu has carried into Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta....and iirc he carried a Draco ak47 pistol

Last edited:

Claytron

yes Kwikrnu has carried into Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta....and iirc he carried a Draco ak47 pistol

sounds like someone is on the hunt for bad situation.

Let me guess, he wore his shemagh and put arabic symbols all over his body with henna right?

aadvark

XLInfidel:

Contact Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Ask them to Remove The Sign at The Front Entrances.

If They say, 'NO!', then, Contact Atlanta City Hall about it.

aadvark

Kingfish

I see that Open Carry still lists GA as prohibited by statute regarding non-sterile airport carry:

http://www.opencarry.org/airport.html

This is no longer the case with the passage of SB 308.

Mayor Reed has acknowledged that as well:

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=167490

Can that page be updated?
You do realize there are more airports in Georgia than HJ? Are you certain that ALL airports have begun allowing law abiding citizens to carry? I would much rather OCDO err on the side of caution.