• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

U.N.-Backed Summit Seeks ‘Social Justice’ for African Descendants

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/un-backed-summit-seeks-social-justice-af

Only three months to go until the First World Summit of African Descendants, a U.N.-sponsored event that aims to “right historical wrongs.”
The August 18-21 summit in La Ceiba, Honduras, will focus on the socioeconomic conditions of Afro-descendant populations and establish a plan to “ensure development with equity for these groups,” said the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and the World Health Organization (WHO), which announced the event in Washington on Thursday.

So when can slavic people get reparations from the italians? How about Israelies getting money from the remnants of the Assyrian, Babalonian and Egyptians?

Liberalism disgusts me so much.

Beretta92FSLady

The U.S. Negro's Justice is Social Equity under the Law, that's it, period, end of discussion. All other attempts at 'righting' a 'wrong' is nothing more than a political exercise on a Global scale.

I am against Caucasian guilt, and it appears that non-caucasian Races, as well as some Caucasians are hell-bent on guilting Caucasian majority States into coughing up more money than has already been spent in after school programs, Affirmative Action mandates, and other services that have aided in leveling the Social field for the Negro American.

Who's next, females? Give me , give me, give me!:rolleyes:

What's next, am I going to be held accountable for my Aryan descendants?

Last edited:

Deanimator

If the UN gives me an M1928A1 Thompson in the salesman's kit with all of the accessories and a pallet of Federal 230gr. ball, I'll call it even with the whole slavery thing.

Daylen

If the UN says African descendants need reparations then so do those of northern European decent! For the invasion and occupation of Spain and eastern Europe by arabs. Arab colonialism is very old and has not stopped, I wonder when social justice types will fight that injustice and colonialism....

Oh and can't forget about the invasion of Europe by Carthage. And what about the Huns!

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
If the UN says African descendants need reparations then so do those of northern European decent! For the invasion and occupation of Spain and eastern Europe by arabs. Arab colonialism is very old and has not stopped, I wonder when social justice types will fight that injustice and colonialism....

Oh and can't forget about the invasion of Europe by Carthage. And what about the Huns!

Lets not forget the Mongolians, Greeks, Persians...

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
The U.S. Negro's Justice is Social Equity under the Law, that's it, period, end of discussion. All other attempts at 'righting' a 'wrong' is nothing more than a political exercise on a Global scale.

I am against Caucasian guilt, and it appears that non-caucasian Races, as well as some Caucasians are hell-bent on guilting Caucasian majority States into coughing up more money than has already been spent in after school programs, Affirmative Action mandates, and other services that have aided in leveling the Social field for the Negro American.

Who's next, females? Give me , give me, give me!:rolleyes:

What's next, am I going to be held accountable for my Aryan descendants?

+1

rotorhead

If the UN gives me an M1928A1 Thompson in the salesman's kit with all of the accessories and a pallet of Federal 230gr. ball, I'll call it even with the whole slavery thing.

lol that's the spirit. :lol:

SFCRetired

For that matter, when is the South going to get reparations for all the damages done to private property during an uncalled-for aggressive invasion by a Northern (damyankee) army?:D

I think any descendants of William Tecumseh Sherman :cuss: should be made to pay damages with interest.:banana:

All that makes about as much sense as the UN's idiot program.

Beretta92FSLady

For that matter, when is the South going to get reparations for all the damages done to private property during an uncalled-for aggressive invasion by a Northern (damyankee) army?:D

I think any descendants of William Tecumseh Sherman :cuss: should be made to pay damages with interest.:banana:

All that makes about as much sense as the UN's idiot program.

The South needed to be put in its place. Don't worry, Southerners got to keep their land, well, most of it...but not their President.

Some Southerners believe that the Civil War has not ended, and the Federal Government has merely been in an 145+ occupation.

Last edited:

Daylen

The South needed to be put in its place. Don't worry, Southerners got to keep their land, well, most of it...but not their President.

Some Southerners believe that the Civil War has not ended, and the Federal Government has merely been in an 145+ occupation.

Southerners needed to be murdered en mass, have their property destroyed en mass and the survivors have thier property stolen? That is the kind of opinion that keeps many southerners feeling like an occupied country. You think it ok to destroy the south and then expect its people to submit?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Southerners needed to be murdered en mass, have their property destroyed en mass and the survivors have thier property stolen? That is the kind of opinion that keeps many southerners feeling like an occupied country. You think it ok to destroy the south and then expect its people to submit?

I AM NOT SAYING I agree with Sherman's tactics, or am comfortable with the entire BS basis for the civil war, which WAS NOT waged for some noble purpose like ending slavery. Ending black slavery was a by product. Northern industrialists wanted the raw materials the south was selling to euroweenie manufacturers, that's the bottom line. The northern industrialists had a system IMO that was WORSE than slavery. They imported 10's of 1000's of starving europeans into the country, allowed them to live in over crowded squalid conditions, and barely paid them enough to eat. If they died, they were easily replaced.

At least southern slave owners had a vested interest in keeping their workers healthy. There was not lack of brutality either way.

That said, IT WAS A WAR. Attrocities were commited by both sides against their own former countrymen. Black people fought for both sides, and as far as I see it, NOBODY REALLY WON. So lets get over it already.

Beretta92FSLady

I didn't say any of that. I admit to kind of meaning to poke a stick in Southerners eyes regarding the Civil War comment. It was rude of me, sorry.

If the Southerners are still feeling raw about it, they know what they can do about it.

Do you think it's 'good' to make land on a Continent, and murder millions of Natives? The Southerners were (and are) occupiers of a Land that was not theirs.

Societies are built, and they either decay from within, or are conquered. America will decay, it won't be conquered.

Last edited:

END_THE_FED

Put in its place? The "civil war" was a hostile invasion of an independent country. (or rather several independent countries that comprised a confederacy.)

It was not a civil war, a civil war is when two or more groups fight for control of the same country/government. The south was not trying to "take over" the north, they were simply trying to defend against an invasion.

The States had the right to secede, and had done so. They had a president, a Constitution, and their own currency. They should have been left alone. The Union were the aggressors, not the Confederacy.

Deanimator

Put in its place? The "civil war" was a hostile invasion of an independent country. (or rather several independent countries that comprised a confederacy.)

It was not a civil war, a civil war is when two or more groups fight for control of the same country/government. The south was not trying to "take over" the north, they were simply trying to defend against an invasion.

The States had the right to secede, and had done so. They had a president, a Constitution, and their own currency. They should have been left alone. The Union were the aggressors, not the Confederacy.
Absolutely untrue. The South was as committed to SPREADING slavery as Al Qaeda is to spreading Wahabism. Pro-slavery forces engaged in terroristic acts in furtherance of slavery as far away as California.

The Fugitive Slave Act was nothing less than a mandate to FORCE every White male in the ENTIRE country to give material aid and support to slavery.

The Civil War was exactly that, a war to determine whether the slave system would be imposed upon the ENTIRE country.

Last edited:

Daylen

Do you think it's 'good' to make land on a Continent, and murder millions of Natives? The Southerners were (and are) occupiers of a Land that was not theirs.
No, I'm not a fan of Andrew Jackson and his Manifest Destiny. On the other hand I don't go for Social Justice and any comment I made previously was intended in jest and to highlight the point about how just about every group has been wronged at some point and attempting to right it on a genealogical or national basis is silly. I thought we would have learned that lesson after it helped start a second world war.

Societies are built, and they either decay from within, or are conquered. America will decay, it won't be conquered.

We shall see. If we don't stop centralization of power you will be correct. I hope, and assume until proven different, you don't see our fall as a good thing.