• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Membership Cards?

gravedigger

I am thinking of printing up some high quality, glossy membership cards to carry around when i open carry. They would be printed and look very official!

When someone expressed their dislike of the weapon's presence or whatever, I'd say, "Sir, (or ma'am,) I understand your concerns and i will address them immediately. If you give me your name, I will register you with the group of people who share your views!

National Order
of Hoplophobes

I'd fill in their name with a black Sharpie and hand it to them! Let 'em go home and Google it!

CharleyCherokee

If you order a whole box of them you might find you'll have them a while. :p I've been open carrying everywhere I go and I've had one person say something negative to me about it. It was at Backyard Burger. The order taker asked in a smart assed kind of tone if I was under cover. I said, "Uh... no." And he just said, "That's creepy." It started up a pretty good conversation in the kitchen, though. :D So 500 in a box... I imagine that'd last you 40 years. :D