Thread: On through the night-thurston county OC

On through the night-thurston county OC

Another good conduct award for the thurston county sheriff's office.

I work a swing shift and am not a "gym" person, so for much needed exercise i walk about 2 1/2 miles every day after work (read after 1am) around my housing community.

Now i live out in the boonies so to speak so i alway carry(well thats true any time i am not at work), but when it gets warmer out as we head into summer i often end up OC simply because i get to warm with a jacket on.
    On occassion the TCS cruise the housing community and i have seen them drive through many times. tonight was no exception. i was OC at the time and the sheriffs car never slowed as he cruised by. this will be at least the 3rd or 4th time since last summer that on of the deputies has driven by while i was OC with no problems to report.

+thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

That is awesome when they respect citizens exercising the right to carry without immediately thinking you are some type of criminal...good to hear!!!
    I'd tell you UDP jokes, but you probably wouldn't get them every time, so I'll only tell TCP jokes, that way you'll always get them!

I bet it was just because it was dark and he wasn't really paying attention. If it had been daylight my money is on some hassles being handed out by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfebane View Post
    I bet it was just because it was dark and he wasn't really paying attention. If it had been daylight my money is on some hassles being handed out by them.
    Way to be positive and supportive! Regardless if seen or not, TCSO is up to date on OC'ing.
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Way to be positive and supportive! Regardless if seen or not, TCSO is up to date on OC'ing.
    My fault, bad day and all. I am glad that nothing happened, but the effect of darkness on the drive by of the cruiser is still a question for me, and I'm going to assume the cruiser passed on his strong side, though this was never specified.
    Last edited by Wolfebane; 05-31-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Wolfbane, there are some really good Sheriffs in this state. The only one I know that is a problem is King County.

Over here in Okanogan Co, you will never be hasseled. It just isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfebane View Post
    My fault, bad day and all. I am glad that nothing happened, but the effect of darkness on the drive by of the cruiser is still a question for me, and I'm going to assume the cruiser passed on his strong side, though this was never specified.
    Indeed it was, i walk on the apropriate side of the street facing oncoming traffic(there is no sidewalks) and thats the way he approached me. i carry right handed so the holster is on the right hip.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

Glad to hear another account of how OC should be!
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.