• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner At Lizzy's Green Cafe! 3 JUNE 2011

HandyHamlet

obama_unicorn_rainbow-247x300.jpg

Last edited:

XDFDE45

Wow, Itz gonna be a fab time, Lizzes on friday, Starbuckers on sunday. I git to open carry pistola and hid carry me secret camcorder. Just hope the cops dont cum for some reason. Gonna be fun, fun, fun.
Don't mean to sound nasty but I have to ask. Does someone crap in you cornflakes EVERY morning :confused:. Maybe, just MAYBE we do it cuz we like getting together with friends. As to the dinner not sure if I'll be able to get out of work this time. Will know more probably Thursday night.

Last edited:

Outdoorsman1

Wow, Itz gonna be a fab time, Lizzes on friday, Starbuckers on sunday. I git to open carry pistola and hid carry me secret camcorder. Just hope the cops dont cum for some reason. Gonna be fun, fun, fun.

Wow... First time EVER I am seriously considering the ignore button....

Outdoorsman1

M

McX

the worst list to be on is with my wife.

Protias, one more crack like that, and i'm telling my wife on you!

Last edited:

oak1971

Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you are a butthole.

blaze

Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you are a butthole.

Las time their Lizze like me, Delavan drink bar like me. Yee Haw, show pistola and holder everone to see. OC iz rockin good time. See might do two pistolas same time neat. Happy, happy time everybody to have.

protias

Las time their Lizze like me, Delavan drink bar like me. Yee Haw, show pistola and holder everone to see. OC iz rockin good time. See might do two pistolas same time neat. Happy, happy time everybody to have.
Seriously, wtf are you on?

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
blayze
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Aug 2009
Location Moose Junction, WI
Posts 216 Wow, Itz gonna be a fab time, Lizzes on friday, Starbuckers on sunday. I git to open carry pistola and hid carry me secret camcorder. Just hope the cops dont cum for some reason. Gonna be fun, fun, fun.

blayze, From a reliable source , The sun is warm, the grass is green BREATH!! ;)

range rat

OK folks, it is time to meet and eat at Lizzy's Green Cafe! Remember it is all you can eat fried fish but they also have chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, several salads, chowder, chile, grilled Salmon, Talapia and more.

Also, there are a few items NOT on the menu but instead written on the white board behind the counter. One of the new dishes is a "Seafood Platter". I have had it the last three times and it is a lot of food. I always take about half home with me. Very, very good!

Adam has asked us to try to arrive around 6:30 or a little later so we will have adequate table space for our group. We do tend to take up a large portion of the dining room! :)

Remember that Adam and Lizzy SUPPORT OPEN CARRY! Coming soon (hopefully): Bumper Sticker "Lizzy's Green Cafe, Kansasville WI: An Open Carry Diner"

3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

Phone: (262) 878-6162

Is there still room for two more ? the wife an I ate at Lizzy awhile back an love it..

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Lizzy's Has Room For About 60 People! Please Join Us!

Is there still room for two more ? the wife an I ate at Lizzy awhile back an love it..

Range Rat, you and your wife are more than welcome! Many of us arrive around 6:30 and get the tables setup and then the rest of us trickle in for the next half hour to hour. I usually get there with my family around 7 or so.

Looking forward to meeting new folks!

MKEgal

I could spend money for dinner, and risk being out & about when deer are most likely to be moving (it's deer strike season, BTW),
or I could go to the Starbuck's get-together & virtually no risk of collision... with deer, at least.

After deer season, and if I ever get a job, I'll do Lizzy's again. It was a nice evening.
Heck, brunch was good too.

Outdoorsman1

Hey MKEgal... Check this out...

Always room fir a few more...

or I could go to the Starbuck's get-together & virtually no risk of collision... with deer, at least.

I am thinkin based on personal opinion (no link to verify) comparing the number of cars on the road to the number of deers on the road, more likley to get into an accident with a car than a deer... but then again I have hit as many deer in my life as i have cars..

and if I ever get a job, I'll do Lizzy's again. It was a nice evening.

Other people from Milwaukee Area might be interested in a car pool....

Outdoorsman1

PS: Thanks for the help...now I can respond kinda sorta like others who use multiple quotes...

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Heh, at least you don't have to worry about bears...'bout smacked two of 'em today running a service call.

I've named my truck Deer Bruiser...I've had it 2 years and hit 3 deer with it so far...thank heavens for full comp ins. I say Bruiser because the deer always get up and run away...not even any high speed beef for my deductible $$

oak1971

I could spend money for dinner, and risk being out & about when deer are most likely to be moving (it's deer strike season, BTW),

After deer season, and if I ever get a job, I'll do Lizzy's again. It was a nice evening.

I've had more cars try to kill me while on my motorcycle than deer. Besides, deer season for rifle is during November, bow season for deer starts mid September. :p