• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig P250 sub compact review

carry for myself

just got the full size 250 in 9mm for my gf. she loves it. really easy action. light recoil. beautiful gun

Maverick9110e

Thats exactly who the gun is for here as well, the GF. She really loves that she can rack the slide easily on this gun. The trigger pull is a little tough for her but she's working on strengthing her fingers and grip, after that she'll be more then pleased i imagine.

.45acp

We bought my wife a P 250 compact 2 years ago, she has about 4000 rounds through it with nary a problem. It feeds 3 or 4 brands of HP ammo flawlessly and she settled on the Black Hills 115 gr HP for SD carry. The only ammo she had problems with was the Blazer aluminum cased ammo (FTF and FTE). Once she quit the Blazer no problems. I will add the gun had several hundred rounds when we tried the Blazers (Found em cheap).
It took her 1000 rounds or so to really get the DA trigger down, but she now shoots the gun very well and at 12 yards can hold 50 rounds in the 9 ring of the standard range silhouette firing reasonably fast. It is not a fast shooting gun like a 1911, but for a bedside gun, car carry or CC they are fine pistol and will do what is needed for SD work.