Thread: Safariland Holsters and Quick Attachment Systems

People's County of Fairfax

Safariland Holsters and Quick Attachment Systems

Does anyone use a Safariland holster with the various quick attachment system (QAS, QLS, MLS, ELS)?

This looked pretty cool because I could pull the holster off the belt and mount it on a panel in the car or home.

If so, what are you using?

I'm thinking of getting a 6070UBL-2-2 mid ride adapter for my 6377 ALS holster.
    -> Quick Attachment Systems
    Does anyone here actually believe that the Founders were sitting around in John Adams' tavern UNARMED because they believed a bar should be a gun free zone?

Mulligan's Valley
    I use a 6280 on a dedicated gun belt. I don't need the quick detach stuff since that's what having a second belt is for, but I will say that Safariland is THE best when it comes to retention holsters and related gear. If they offer a product that fits your desires, rest assured that it'll work as well or better than any other product on the market, and last a very long time.

One other thing, the 6070 is likely overkill. The 6280 with or without the retention upgrades is enough for private OCing for most people, and for that matter has been in successful use with many cops for a long time. The same can be said for their other level 2 holsters. If you really want the 6070 you should get it, but it's probably a bit much.
    Last edited by Michigander; 05-31-2011 at 11:06 PM.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
    If you like that, you should take a look at Blackhawk's Quick Disconnect System.,1239,82.htm

I have a Serpa and have been looking at doing a drop leg and/or shoulder rig for my P95. I would be nice to have the same holster for all configurations and not have to buy 3 seperate holsters. This rotates and snaps into the base. You can order bases as needed.