• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Score one for the Good Guys

PikesPeakMtnMan

Taken directly from tonight's police blotter (http://www.springsgov.com/units/police/policeblotter.asp) ...red type is mine for emphasis

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Record ID[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 15237
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Incident Date[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] May 31, 2011[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Time[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00:00 PM[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Division[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stetson Hills[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shift II[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Title[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Robbery[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Location[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3730 Randall Dr[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Summary[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On 05/31/2011 at 2003 hours, the Colorado Springs Police Department received call about a attempted robbery that occurred at a car wash. Investigation revealed that the victim had just finished washing his vehicle and was about to leave. The victim was inside his vehicle when he was approached by the suspect. The suspect pulled a knife on the victim and demanded his money. The victim reached for what the suspect thought was a wallet, but was actually a semi-auto handgun. The victim pointed his gun at the suspect, who immediatley fled on foot to the north. The suspect was described as a Hispanic male, approximatley 25 years old. He was last seen wearing baggy blue shorts and a dark T-shirt. The suspect ran towards the open space to the north. K9 track was attempted, but unsuccessful. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Adults Arrested[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Media Contact Name and Phone Number: Lt. Grys 444-3140
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Is it me, or did some of the posts disappear from this thread. Prolly it's me!
I thought there were several more posts in this thing that I no longer see.
Could it be there is another thread on this topic?

Blessings,
M-Taliesin