• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

June Spokane OC Picnic in a Park

Jeff Hayes

OK guys I have been trying to plan an OC picnic but my schedule has changed so many times this summer and is continuing to change that I am unable to plan a picnic and know that I would then be able to attend to all the details to make it happen. I am at this point going to have to drop out and let someone else handle the arraingments or it wont get done this summer. I will still supply the first 50 hamburgers, buns, a couple of packages of hot dogs with buns and some cash even if I cant make it. I will also help who ever wants to do this.

Sorry I just cant make it work this year.

Jeff Hayes

OK guys I have been trying to plan an OC picnic but my schedule has changed so many times this summer and is continuing to change that I am unable to plan a picnic and know that I would then be able to attend to all the details to make it happen. I am at this point going to have to drop out and let someone else handle the arraingments or it wont get done this summer. I will still supply the first 50 hamburgers, buns, a couple of packages of hot dogs with buns and some cash even if I cant make it. I will also help who ever wants to do this.

Sorry I just cant make it work this year.

No volinteers???

o2ryan

No volinteers???

I am in the same boat as you Jeff. My schedule keeps changing on a whim and people add stuff to it without bothering to check with me. That is the nature of my job I suppose. I still hope to be there, and I can still offer the grill, but I am afraid I am way too busy to coordinate anything at this point.