Thread: More 'Gunrunner' - Mexican copter downed in gun battle; ATF 'panic mode?'

More 'Gunrunner' - Mexican copter downed in gun battle; ATF 'panic mode?'

The hole gets deeper...

Seized .50 cal. rifle, Mexican chopper downing linked to Gunrunner?

The downing of a Mexican military helicopter and a shoot-out in the Mexican state of Jalisco that left 11 people dead and dozens of weapons seized could be linked to the controversial Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious, according to congressional sources who spoke to this column late yesterday on condition of anonymity.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...d-to-gunrunner

Aircraft down - .50 BMG involved......

How long before BATFE writes a demand letter to FFL Dealers requiring the reporting of all .50BMG sales?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Aircraft down - .50 BMG involved......

How long before BATFE writes a demand letter to FFL Dealers requiring the reporting of all .50BMG sales?
    I need to buy one.

ATF needs to be added to the terrorist list and be done with them. I hope the ATF burns for this, I guess Waco, Ruby ridge was not bad enough, lets add this to their accomplishments.
    Last edited by zack991; 06-03-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,