Thread: Chief Flynn rips Concealed Carry bill

Chief Flynn rips Concealed Carry bill

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/123042228.html

Hey Fuhrer Flynn, how about doing your job on catching criminals instead of shifting the blame to something non-existent? Yes, we'll have "blood flowing in the streets" once honest, hard working, law abiding citizens are able to protect themselves. This is only true for the criminal trying to cause harm to the law abiding.

Flynn, I hear England is a great place to live. Only police and criminals have guns and the law abiding are thrown in jail by protecting themselves with the means they have left.

Also, Fuhrer Flynn, it is a federal felony for straw purchases. Being someone who enforces the law, I would think you knew that.

I would post this on the MPD facebook page, but they'd just delete it since it does not go with their policy of law abiding citizens exercising their right to free speech.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

From the article...

"The D.A. and I are both calling for a bill that has a strict permitting process that keeps criminals and substance abusers away from dangerous weapons and that makes it a felony crime to carry a weapon without a permit."

"This is a responsible, commonsense approach to the issue."
    I would ask the Chief where is HIS commonsense that would make it obvious that "criminals and substance abusers" already and always will have access to "dangerous weapons" and that NO LAW will ever change that.

Wow... unbelieveable hipocracy...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Thumbs up Thanks For The Post! I See Nik Posted The First Comment! Thanks Nik!

Great response from everyone who has posted so far!

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/123042228.html

Hey Fuhrer Flynn, how about doing your job on catching criminals instead of shifting the blame to something non-existent? Yes, we'll have "blood flowing in the streets" once honest, hard working, law abiding citizens are able to protect themselves. This is only true for the criminal trying to cause harm to the law abiding.

Flynn, I hear England is a great place to live. Only police and criminals have guns and the law abiding are thrown in jail by protecting themselves with the means they have left.

Also, Fuhrer Flynn, it is a federal felony for straw purchases. Being someone who enforces the law, I would think you knew that.

I would post this on the MPD facebook page, but they'd just delete it since it does not go with their policy of law abiding citizens exercising their right to free speech.
    In the time it took me to post on the MPD FB page, I saw three posts removed. So I would guess about 50 posts an hour removed... Talk about a full time job...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    In the time it took me to post on the MPD FB page, I saw three posts removed. So I would guess about 50 posts an hour removed... Talk about a full time job...
    My post was removed, I guess the truth hurts them.

Flynn should stick to doing his job of policing instead of advocating for a police state.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

McX
    chief flynn rips...ah, hell................nevermind.

I must be blocked

I posted this three times, and each time its immediately removed. Guess they don't like dissenting opinions.

All the legislation, all the laws, all the permits will never stop criminals from shooting at the police. I doubt that any of your officers on the streets will breathe a sigh of relief if a permit system is enacted. Do you think a cc permit will enable them to feel safer or more confident approaching a young thug, hoodie pulled up over his head in 80 degree weather acting suspiciously? I certainly hope not! You know full well that only law abiding citizens will go the permit route. These are people like me who don't act suspicious, who don't run from the police and who definitely don't shoot at police.

"This is a responsible, commonsense approach to the issue."
    Common sense...

Common sense dictates that a married Police Chief of a major city keep his trouser snake locked up. Not hiding in someone else's wife. Who ironically was a paid speaker on ethics in journalism.

Oh the tangled web we weave!

So... Philandering Flynn, Der Fuhrer of da' Troops, can goose step down River Street screaming "Ziggety Heil!" to the heavens for all I care. His word means nothing as a man, a cop, or a public official. He is a living, breathing joke. Wait. What's that? Did I just hear a gunshot in Sector 12?

And if anyone is truly interested I'll tell you how I really feel about him.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Common sense...

Common sense dictates that a married Police Chief of a major city keep his trouser snake locked up. Not hiding in someone else's wife. Who ironically was a paid speaker on ethics in journalism.

Oh the tangled web we weave!

So... Philandering Flynn, Der Fuhrer of da' Troops, can goose step down River Street screaming "Ziggety Heil!" to the heavens for all I care. His word means nothing as a man, a cop, or a public official. He is a living, breathing joke. Wait. What's that? Did I just hear a gunshot in Sector 12?

And if anyone is truly interested I'll tell you how I really feel about him.

What really gets me is that adultery is illegal, is it not? Yet these imbeciles get to keep their jobs enforcing laws, even though they break them. And to think, adultery is what you know... its what we dont know about this guy that scares me.

Here is the public love letter she wrote him.

http://www.milwaukeemagazine.com/cur...essageid=24642

The Cop Who Can't Stop

Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't Stop. Don't stop. Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't st- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppp!

I feel dirty.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

This guy is a complete idiot demagogue. He makes no sense, and only achieves a greater level of incompetence when he opens his mouth.
    skorittnig

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

"It is not a constitutional bill, it is an unrestricted carry bill, Chisholm said.
    Wait...what is this- I don't even-

Wednesday night’s shootout is a perfect example of how dangerous the proposed bill could be for officers...
    Twice this week Milwaukee police officers have been involved in shootouts with suspects
    How on earth can they rationally link law-abiding citizens carrying for their own protection with the actions of criminals who shoot at police?
    Does Flynn admit that his gang is out of control, & citizens may have to protect themselves from the police, too? I thought not.
    (And no, even with my bad experiences I don't think that most officers are criminals. Just enough to give the rest a bad name & make citizens wary.)
    If this is all the more reasoning ability Flynn has, I'm worried about the department & my city.

begged the governor to take a stand for strict permits, mandating gun safety education, and tougher penalties for those who carry without a permit
    The only part of that that makes any sense is increasing penalties on criminals, & you can do that without affecting citizens.

ETA: Here's the JS (MKE paper) version of events... has even more comments than the article posted above. [As of 13:30 on Fri., 40 pages.]
    ensure that a final law contains requirements to obtain a permit... and some stipulations for that, including basic training and not being a "criminal, drug abuser or insane."
    ...This is an officer safety issue...
    the officer believed the suspect was reaching for a weapon and fired a Taser gun at him. As he continued to run, the suspect pulled a gun out of his waistband and fired at the officer...
    Note that the less-lethal weapon (taser) is ineffective.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 06-03-2011 at 02:26 PM.

I think we know this guy!

Posted in the comment section:

I'm getting REALLY sick of ED FLYNN blaming LAW ABIDING FOLKS for all the acts of murderous punk criminals.

Its illegal to shoot cops, and its currently illegal to carry a concealed weapon. That hasn't prevented these criminal acts. Criminals ignore the law. Its beyond absurd to try to associate legislation that would allow us LAW abiding folks to carry for self-defense with these kinds of criminal acts.

ED FLYNN, take your demagoguery ELSEWHERE.

The concealed carry legislation in front of the legislature has NO affect on the cop-shooting thugs. If they made permits mandatory and a zillion hours of training mandatory it wouldn't have any effect on the punk criminals. Furthermore, the entire inner city of Milwaukee falls within school zones, so ANYONE on Milwaukee's near-north side would have to obtain a permit to carry under the current legislation. (But I guess facts of the proposed law are not important to Mr. Flynn)

Enough of the demagoguery Mr. Flynn. We law abiding folks deserve the right to protect ourselves too.

Ed Flynn is a perfect example WHY we need laws to protect our rights. If he had his way, none of us would have any (rights).

Nik Clark
    Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

I would just ad that Milwaukee citizens not only deserve the right to but also need to protect themselves. From the incompetency of the Ed Flynn's F Troops.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    What really gets me is that adultery is illegal, is it not? Yet these imbeciles get to keep their jobs enforcing laws, even though they break them. And to think, adultery is what you know... its what we dont know about this guy that scares me.
    Yup, a felony at that.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lrb/pubs/ib/01ib1.pdf

Adultery. Section 944.16, Wisconsin Statutes, prohibits a married person from having
    sexual intercourse with a person other than his or her spouse or a person having sexual
    intercourse with a person who is married to another. (Class E felony)
    Last edited by protias; 06-02-2011 at 11:02 PM.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Nik, I hope you (or someone else) post the link to the interview on the news.

Nik, I hope you (or someone else) post the link to the interview on the news.
    If you mean the chief's & DA's grandstanding for the press, try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCAZ...&feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by safcrkr View Post
    If you mean the chief's & DA's grandstanding for the press, try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCAZ...&feature=share
    I was talking about Nik's interview on the news.

I was talking about Nik's interview on the news.
    OK. I wasn't sure what you were looking for. I didn't see any link here for the "press conferance".

Idiot Boy's Grandstanding

I noticed that idiot boy Flynn didn't mention anything about the two criminals that were carrying/possessing an illegal firearm in the first place! As someone said, the only way a person can lawfully carry a firearm is if it can be seen and the only way a person can lawfully purchase/possess a firearm is if they aren't restricted by "law".

Tony

McX
    first there was knobby in madison, now flimsy in milwaukee, i hear Nik has made him an offer he cant refuse.

There's someone on the JS comments who keeps ranting about Flynn being an admitted felon, like that would prevent him from possessing a firearm...
    There's an exemption for LEO felons while on duty, or if their dep't requires them to carry off-duty. I'm sure Flynn would write himself an exception.
    (Though, really, he's an administrator. Why does he need to carry a gun? At least, why does he need it any more than any other citizen, & in that case he's a felon so he can't carry because it doesn't have anything to do with his job.)

Yall be sure to relay a message to Flynn for me.
    Tell the idiot we already know it's not polite to shoot at the cops!
    Explain to the idiot that the criminals will have concealed weapons no matter what "training" he thinks people should be required.
    For the idiots sake, tell him criminals are still going to shoot at the cops no matter what stupid crap comes out of his mouth!

Crap like that just makes me even happier I finally got the H3ll outta Milwaukee County
    and away from Brownshirt Flynn and his influence on Milwaukee's suburbs and thier PD's.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw