• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chief Flynn rips Concealed Carry bill

aj45acp

Idiot Boy's Grandstanding

I noticed that idiot boy Flynn didn't mention anything about the two criminals that were carrying/possessing an illegal firearm in the first place! As someone said, the only way a person can lawfully carry a firearm is if it can be seen and the only way a person can lawfully purchase/possess a firearm is if they aren't restricted by "law".

Tony

M

McX

first there was knobby in madison, now flimsy in milwaukee, i hear Nik has made him an offer he cant refuse.

MKEgal

There's someone on the JS comments who keeps ranting about Flynn being an admitted felon, like that would prevent him from possessing a firearm...
There's an exemption for LEO felons while on duty, or if their dep't requires them to carry off-duty. I'm sure Flynn would write himself an exception.
(Though, really, he's an administrator. Why does he need to carry a gun? At least, why does he need it any more than any other citizen, & in that case he's a felon so he can't carry because it doesn't have anything to do with his job.)

MR Redenck

Yall be sure to relay a message to Flynn for me.
Tell the idiot we already know it's not polite to shoot at the cops!
Explain to the idiot that the criminals will have concealed weapons no matter what "training" he thinks people should be required.
For the idiots sake, tell him criminals are still going to shoot at the cops no matter what stupid crap comes out of his mouth!

LR Yote 312

Crap like that just makes me even happier I finally got the H3ll outta Milwaukee County
and away from Brownshirt Flynn and his influence on Milwaukee's suburbs and thier PD's.

LR Yote