Thread: Nevada Campus Carry Blog

Nevada Campus Carry Blog

The blog is up, please follow it as it will contain vital updates to the progress of the campus carry movement in Nevada.

http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com/

Cool!

Centurion

I read it. A very good start!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada carrier View Post
    The blog is up, please follow it as it will contain vital updates to the progress of the campus carry movement in Nevada.

http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com/
    Congratulations! I hope that you can continue to devote time to this effort. Thank you for all that you are doing.

I have about 3-4 years of part time study before I will have earned my degree! if SB231 fails, I have plenty of time to cost the school a grip of coin defending an indefensible position. This is an issue that is not just going to go away. This is also an issue that will strike at the heart of the effort to indoctrinate the states young people into a liberal mindset.

We are dealing with a generation of people raised to believe that they needn't be responsible, that they are the victim and someone else will bail them out.
    Last edited by Nevada carrier; 06-03-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Gun rights 101 is up, the second article that is designed not to tell you what you already know but to tell new, unfamiliar readers what they need to know to understand the fundamentals of the second amendment. Please feel free to comment.