• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HB 111 status?

dmatting

I was just going through the North Carolina General Assembly website to see how my representative voted on HB111 (carry in restaurants and parks) to give me an idea how he will likely vote on HB650. He voted no on the final reading but yes on some of the other readings with ammendments - which tells me he is in favor of a watered down version or not having it at all. So I'll be contacting his office on HB650 but won't expect too much from it.

Anyway, I was looking at the history of HB111 and I guess it has now passed the house and is in the Senate - is this correct? Does it have a different number for the senate than it did in the house or is it the same (HB111)?

thanks