• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc picnic

eastmeyers

As long as I have a ride, my recovered from my surgery half way decent by that time, and I remember my comfy chairs, I am in.

And since EVERY picnic thread needs a dancing banana...

:banana:

Once we have a confirmed minimum of a dozen attendants, I will bring out the giant dancing banana.

Get2DahChopper

SAT. July 16th at ___? ____time?

Please update info as the date gets closer. I would like to attend. Maybe you could make a list of what folks are bringing {so we don't have 32 bags of chips} ? ;)

nate0486

Sorry guys shortly after I posted this my modem went out. I am still planning on this. I keep missing the person I need to talk to about renting the shelter incase of bad weather. I was thinking 12-4. I will post a sign up sheet for the pot luck once I am able to secure the shelter, and its a 100% go.

Last edited:

Orion

Awesome. I am looking forward to this. I will send you the list of items I will be bringing tonight after I get home from work. See ya there!