Thread: shoulder holster

shoulder holster

anyone know of a good comfortable shoulder holster that I could use when out fishing an kayaking? I bought one online but it doesn't feel right.

Galco makes 3 I like

******* Rig
    Miami Classic
    Miami Classic II (I have 2 of these)

Galco gear is good quality and fairly priced IMO. I use mine for long driving trips.

Quote Originally Posted by cyras21 View Post
    anyone know of a good comfortable shoulder holster that I could use when out fishing an kayaking? I bought one online but it doesn't feel right.
    If the fit isn't right, you may need to go to a gun store, tactical store or sportsman store to try on the holster before you buy it. That may help in finding one with the right fit. As for brands, I can't help. The closest I am to a shoulder holster is a concealment undershirt that I'm getting next week.
    "though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Psalms 23:4

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

“It’s always open season on criminals in Mason County, and there’s no bag limit.” Sen. Tim Sheldon (D)

Molōn labe!

Carefully choose muzzle direction

As with guns, try on several and - if possible- wear them for a while with the gun in place to make sure it isn't rubbing in a bad place or otherwise uncomfortable.

And for the sake of safety, I'd suggest one that holsters the gun muzzle down. The ones that point to the rear would make me nervous when drawing.. and the ones that point the muzzle straight up toward the armpit give me the screaming willies. In an emergency, a split second lapse of trigger control during the draw could do very, very nasty things with either of those.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.