• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Had a great time in AZ - MSPGUNNER

mspgunner

Thanks for the warm AZ welcome. Constitutional Carry may only be a dream for Missouri:
Took soem pictures...
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/mspcrna/OC%20and%20AZ/IMG_0547.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

MR Redenck

Constitutional Carry is hard to get use to. I have been out there three times since the law went into affect. " I still feel like im going to get thrown in jail"!!! Texas habbits are hard to break.
Did yall go to the Grand Canyon?

RJP

Spent Memorial Weekend in Bullhead City

and carried the whole time I was there. Only time I had to secure my 1911 was when we ate breakfast at the Oatman Hotel (serves alcohol).
Took a hike in the Mount Nutt Wilderness and carried there too!

Dahwg

It was great spending time with you. Those burgers were something else, too bad about the CCW discount though. :( And who'da thunk fried pickles would be so tasty. Hurry back, we didn't make any noise this time, gonna have to go kill some paper bad guys.

What happened to the group shot we did after Monkey Burger?

Oh.. found it!

IMG_0547.jpg

Left to Right Dahwg, RockyAcres, Mr. RockyAcres, MPSGUNNER

Last edited: