Thread: Constitutional Carry in AZ - Great vacation!@!!!

Constitutional Carry in AZ - Great vacation!@!!!

OC is common!!!!!!
    Took some pictures and sent thank you to the folks in AZ who were just wonderful. In Phoenix, near the capitol OC was common!!!!
    Some pics from my vacation:
    The top one is in Phoenix in front of the capitol building.
    http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/mspcrna/OC%20and%20AZ/IMG_0547.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by mspgunner; 06-03-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Very cool! Nice pics.

Accomplished Advocate
    Glad you had a good time Marc!
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Yeah, one more reason to job hunt in Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Glad you had a good time Marc!
    It si tough to coem back and deal with the anti-2A environment that exists here! Better than IL though.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

We are like AZ when compared to IL lol... IL is just a hot mess. MO will get better,but all the gun groups need to come together and stop the fighting if we want constitutional carry here. I know some of the CCW guys want OC and constitutional carry and many CCW folks want constitutional carry with NO OC. OC seems to work pretty well in AZ! Might need to vacation there and do some OCing.

Do most businesses allow OC? Or has AZ mandated that they must allow it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    We are like AZ when compared to IL lol... IL is just a hot mess. MO will get better,but all the gun groups need to come together and stop the fighting if we want constitutional carry here. I know some of the CCW guys want OC and constitutional carry and many CCW folks want constitutional carry with NO OC. OC seems to work pretty well in AZ! Might need to vacation there and do some OCing.

Do most businesses allow OC? Or has AZ mandated that they must allow it?
    It was a great experience.
    OC and ccw are treated the same.

THERE ARE FEW NO GUN SIGNS. There are some and they have the protection of law as in tresspass for violation.
    AZ is over all a gun friendly state!