Thread: Very small sign....

Very small sign....

So I have a messed up back, no secret there.... I'm patiently waiting in the office of a place to get a steroid shot in my spine, Yeah is sounds worse than it is....

Bored I start reading everything posted when I look up by the receptionist window is this dollar bill sized (B&W xerox) sign of a gun with a circle n slash though it, with 1 inch high letters no guns....

Not code, not on the door, and they are not the building owners, just leasing space.... So I go out to the PU and discretely put the HK away for a bit....

Location Marshall Mi, spine institute behind Windy's....

Banned
    IMO no. You never saw it. Your rights and safety are worth more. If they notice, and ask you to remove it, tell them that there is no safe in your car, and leaving it there could put a gun on the streets. If they ask you to leave, ask them for a referral to a different doctor, and then leave. They do not have a monopoly on products or services, that would be illegal.

Banned
    IMO no. You never saw it. Your rights and safety are worth more. If they notice, and ask you to remove it, tell them that there is no safe in your car, and leaving it there could put a gun on the streets. If they insist, then as you to leave, ask them for a referral to a different doctor. They do not have a monopoly on products or services, that would be illegal.

Southwest Michigan pain consultants in Marshall / Kalamazoo / Grand Rapids ETC...
    Yup we use the same doctor,
    the doctor that was there before this current doctor that left about a month or so ago was Very Progun ,
    I guess i will have to talk to this new doctor about this sign !

My wife uses this office for her back pain,
    she has carried CC in this office for Years and never had any issues.

If i were to guess i would say it is the (New doctor) !
    Last edited by mastiff69; 06-04-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added content