• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boycott the Clark County Shooting Park

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'll hijack the thread a brief moment to welcome you to Nevada! We look forward to your input in our forum and your contribution to the OC culture here in the southern part of the state.

The Big Guy

I just closed on my house today in Clark County. I spent the last seven years living in Germany dealing with their anti gun crap. I brought several guns with me to Nevada but I promise you they won't be used at a place that doesn't support my second amendment rights. If you have never lived outside the United States then you don't know how bad it can be when it comes to owning firearms. You need to stand up for your rights. You need to make sure that the next generation coming up understand that it is a right and not a privilege and you need to do it before they get old enough to vote. I guess I am going to let it go before I start ranting raving like a fool.

Welcome to Nevada. It is good to have you aboard. I will never understand those who sell their rights for instant gratification. We need more like you who understand the big picture.

TBG