• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Custom Holster for my M&P

Maverick9110e

Fresh from the mailman....Courtesy of Rock River Leather Co! Worked with RDB (the owner) and got a really sweet new holster made up for my full size Smith and Wesson M&P 45. Made from Horsehide leather, It looks absolutely awesome and the quality is top notch! I love having the snap belt loops so i can take it off when i need to (going into work or something) and but it back on easily. I HIGHLY recommended Rocky River Leather if your looking for a fantastic holster!

The Pictures:

downloadgg.jpg

download1oa.jpg

It holds it very close to the body, i could almost CC the gun if it was the shorter barrel. Will definitely work well for a winter CC carry. But i Open Carry all the time on an everyday basis so this is perfect! Definitely going to Rocky River Leather for any of my future holster needs. Here is the site for anyone interested http://rockyriverleather.com/content/index.php They don't have a picture up of the holster yet but mostly because this was the first one like this he made. Again, just great work!