Thread: More sheeple educated by sight

More sheeple educated by sight

I just moved into Cudahy last Saturday and was armed while moving. So by Thursday the management came to talk to me about it. Apparently someone called and complained that I was carrying a gun. So we talked and he was ok as long as it was legal. Apparently he must have called Cudahy PD, because I saw him the next day and he was even more acceptable with. I walk around the buildings alot( they own five in a row connected by tenant parking lot)becuase I know people in another building. Good thing for private property because we are in between two schools.

It's good for the sheeple to see a peaceful, law-abiding person exercising his most basic of rights. In the words of Nik...Carry on!

Carry on my friend.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Good story. Im happy for you that the owner/manager wasnt a d*ck and tell you its not allowed on their property.

Way to go and keep on carrying
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

"In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

McX
    Shall NOT be infringed, still works, even 250 years later!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
    I just moved into Cudahy last Saturday and was armed while moving. So by Thursday the management came to talk to me about it. Apparently someone called and complained that I was carrying a gun. So we talked and he was ok as long as it was legal. Apparently he must have called Cudahy PD, because I saw him the next day and he was even more acceptable with. I walk around the buildings alot( they own five in a row connected by tenant parking lot)becuase I know people in another building. Good thing for private property because we are in between two schools.

I would normally say...."Welcome to the Neighborhood"

But...As you were movin in...I was moving out.

Arby's on Packard is OC Friendly....Just stay on the West side of Packard.
    Tucked back in the weeds on Ramsey East of Packard there is a little grade school and an Admin building sharing the same grounds.Plus theres the one West of the fire station on Ramsey.

P&S ...havent had any propblems.
    Aldi's...No Problems there either.
    I have even carried in Sears and K mart....Either they didnt notice or they dont really care,but neither are considered OC friendly.

I gave Cudahy PD an education on OC one night at 2am last fall.

I havent had any probs since that night,but it was pretty clear prior to that,
    that they didnt get the memo OC is Legal...or at least the night shift didnt.
    So Good Luck to Ya.

Happy Dance I am outta there !!!

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw