• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More sheeple educated by sight

iceman71

I just moved into Cudahy last Saturday and was armed while moving. So by Thursday the management came to talk to me about it. Apparently someone called and complained that I was carrying a gun. So we talked and he was ok as long as it was legal. Apparently he must have called Cudahy PD, because I saw him the next day and he was even more acceptable with. I walk around the buildings alot( they own five in a row connected by tenant parking lot)becuase I know people in another building. Good thing for private property because we are in between two schools.

XDFDE45

Way to go and keep on carrying
beavisbutthead.gif

M

McX

Shall NOT be infringed, still works, even 250 years later!

LR Yote 312

I just moved into Cudahy last Saturday and was armed while moving. So by Thursday the management came to talk to me about it. Apparently someone called and complained that I was carrying a gun. So we talked and he was ok as long as it was legal. Apparently he must have called Cudahy PD, because I saw him the next day and he was even more acceptable with. I walk around the buildings alot( they own five in a row connected by tenant parking lot)becuase I know people in another building. Good thing for private property because we are in between two schools.

I would normally say...."Welcome to the Neighborhood"

But...As you were movin in...I was moving out.

Arby's on Packard is OC Friendly....Just stay on the West side of Packard.
Tucked back in the weeds on Ramsey East of Packard there is a little grade school and an Admin building sharing the same grounds.Plus theres the one West of the fire station on Ramsey.

P&S ...havent had any propblems.
Aldi's...No Problems there either.
I have even carried in Sears and K mart....Either they didnt notice or they dont really care,but neither are considered OC friendly.

I gave Cudahy PD an education on OC one night at 2am last fall.

I havent had any probs since that night,but it was pretty clear prior to that,
that they didnt get the memo OC is Legal...or at least the night shift didnt.
So Good Luck to Ya.

:banana::banana::banana: Happy Dance I am outta there !!!

LR Yote