• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calico Jack has Class

CalicoJack10

This lower has taken the same upper from that rifle and reduced the recoil to the point where it is nearly 80% less. I was able to shoot the rock at 120 meters almost half as fast as I rattled off that 18 rounds at close range. I know you remember how fast that 18 went off. lol

I was so ecstatic that I am pretty sure 2 drops of pee came out.

cudahogs

Missing out

I think the forum is really missing out on a great trip to Vilas county! A Friday class could be followed by a fish fry at Sisters Saloon or pizza and wings at Sayner pub. Few things are better than waking up in that area!
-Fred

Wolf1477

ROFL Nice! I've sooo gotta get one of those one of these days. The only thing that worries me, I could empty the mag on that thing faster than I can on my .22 semi auto rifle...and the M4 holds more rounds...I'd melt the barrel down to slag in an afternoon<g>

CalicoJack10

I would love to do a really in depth 2 day course. 1/2 a day in "Class" and a full day of drills. But I definitely can't afford to do that for free. The insurance alone would kick my butt.

Wolf, if you want to come up with some .223, we can hit the range and I can show you how sweet it is.

And yes, Vilas County is a great place to spend a weekend.

qball54208

Calico, keep me in the "loop" for ANY class you are offering, SE or NE WI. Even though I would qualify under the Military exception, like I said in a PM to you, the skills and tactics I have been taught are perishable and invaluable!

bigdaddy1

I'm sure that there would be a good size group willing to come up. If I read Jack correctly he needs to at least cover his costs. If there are enough people together we may be able to do that without breaking the bank.

What say you Jack?

HandyHamlet

Hopefully we got lodging covered... but if my location is not sutible for maximun attendence then the lodging costs should not be a problem as I said before, I am confident that anyone interested in this possible opportunity would be willing to "cover costs"....

Outdoorsman1

I'm in. If we can do a week day?

{ducks for cover}

Last edited:

wild boar

Would be more than happy to $$$

You can use more training, more guns, and more ammo! I'll take a proved reaction over an OOOH SSHHIT any time.